LCD protector advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

incubus

Nov 3, 2004
galaxy far far away
www.shahrulazmi.com
can anyone advise me on which DA protector i should choose for my D70?
i think its a 1.8" but not sure which will has best coverage

"'da Mini Protector™ will work on most digital cameras with a 1.8" LCD panel. Measures 1-3/4" x 1-3/8" with 1/8” borders on all sides. Viewable area is 1-1/2" x 1-1/8". Attaches with Perm-A-Stik® adhesive."

or

"'da Nikon Protector™ LCD protector is a custom fit for the Nikon Coolpix 995. It also fits a number of other camera makes and models including the Nikon D100. Measures 1-3/4” x 1-9/16" with 1/8” borders at the left and right. Viewable area is 1-1/2" x 1-9/16". Attaches with Perm-A-Stik® adhesive."

which its says will fit a D100 which also has a 1.8" LCD.

i wanna join the MO conducted by espn, but still unsure. anyone has dis on their D70 do pm me
thanks

Hi, I personally find the Nikon LCD cover good enough... otherwise there are tons of options around... most of my friends uses their PDA protector, cut it to size and attach it to D70 Some people also Love the hoodman lcd flipup cover. Personally I do not like it cos i have to keep flipping up and down...

http://www.hoodmanusa.com/flip_up.asp

Personally, I will not buy any other protector for my LCD cos the lcd cover htat is included with D70 is good enough for me

hah... a response, finally. actually i have been using the nikon protector since day 1. its juz dat it keeps falling off. must b edue to the fact dat i sling it on juz one arm and not on my neck
thanks anyway

You can send a email to da to check.

i've got a 'da D70 Protector here with me .. not used ... i believe its from the same company ... but custom made for 'da D70 ... the protector that came with the d70 is still on my d70 ... works fine, i sling it on my shoulder but it doesn't drop off often =/ ... anyways an alternative would be to get a decal lcd protector ... i got a few left .. for both the top and rear lcd

incubus said:
hah... a response, finally. actually i have been using the nikon protector since day 1. its juz dat it keeps falling off. must b edue to the fact dat i sling it on juz one arm and not on my neck
thanks anyway

Do you tie it down with the hole at the bottom? Then it may come out, but at least you won't lose it.

D70 has a da D70 Protector, it's not put on the page, but there is. Just place an order for da D70 Protector, I will order accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.