<Launch> Olympusphere - Olympus Singapore Online Photo Community

Jus tried, once images are uploaded to an album u can't add more photos to the same album. This means any album u make will have a min of 5 to a max of 10 images.

Hence main aim of using album is for the convenience of doing a batch upload.

Does it means any photos I uploaded into Olympusphere can't be deleted in the future? What if the T&C of the site change in the future?

Also not able to move and add photos to an album is a bumper.

Does it means any photos I uploaded into Olympusphere can't be deleted in the future? What if the T&C of the site change in the future? Also not able to move and add photos to an album is a bumper.

Deleting or not is of course your choice lol.

Does it means any photos I uploaded into Olympusphere can't be deleted in the future? What if the T&C of the site change in the future?

Also not able to move and add photos to an album is a bumper.

Can delete total album and individual pictures not posted as album. But u can't delete individual pictures inside an album, I will wait till tomorrow and try this again as the album is "not approved yet by admin".
My download permissions for all shots are set to be "No". And typically shots are not high res as well.

Olympusphere competition ending 31st Jan, just a reminder in case anyone misses this.

Last edited:
where can see the results?