Launch of Panansonic sg Microsite

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell yeah~ imaging ur dream idol comes to reality by someone looks 90% similiar~ :bsmilie:
(btw, did she still available?:sweatsm:)

Wah!! OT ALREADY!!! Anyway,I've met my idols before,not the least bit excited,glad to see them in the flash,but don't really care that much,if they're gone like MJ,I will go something like "oh...that's so sad...oh well,life goes on :)" :bsmilie:

Wah!! OT ALREADY!!! Anyway,I've met my idols before,not the least bit excited,glad to see them in the flash,but don't really care that much,if they're gone like MJ,I will go something like "oh...that's so sad...oh well,life goes on :)" :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:later ppl tot I'm pervert guy.
Idol still idol, keep remain mysterious and admirable by fans is what keep them going~;p

It's u? LOL. Great to see u bro~ but how do u so sure it's me? u saw my pic anywhere?
Nice shot u have with 14-45mm, perhaps eye spot a bit dim. But overall great feel~
(btw, did she still available?:sweatsm:)

Cos ur flicker has ur pic there :sweatsm:
Ur 20mm pancake lens not bad, i need to save up for that...

Cos ur flicker has ur pic there :sweatsm:
Ur 20mm pancake lens not bad, i need to save up for that...

I see lol. that pic so small u also can recognize ar LOL. u did have a great spot eyes~

Yeah, it's a must have lens for portrait/night shot with great shallow DoF.

I'm saving for the 7-14mm now too LOL

As requested bro ;)

This pic has generated the most comments in my facebook :sweat:

Haha. So cool.

My pix at http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=646154
Sorry for the magenta colouring across all the pix; apparently my auto WB was set and I didn't realize until home.

Yes... yes... save up for the 7-14mm then can get these kind of pix
P1010301.jpg

Haha. So cool.

My pix at http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=646154
Sorry for the magenta colouring across all the pix; apparently my auto WB was set and I didn't realize until home.

Yes... yes... save up for the 7-14mm then can get these kind of pix

:mad2: that makes me envy! stop seducing me, guess I have to replace all my meal with roti for this lens :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.