Launch of Panansonic sg Microsite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno whether it's wrong to go out of topic.. but since we are paying to get into Sentosa, is anyone interested in going in earlier to shoot, e.g. Resort World? :p

Or maybe shoot babes at the beach. Hmm... now why did I get rid of that 45-200mm? :cry:

All 15 "going" members; are we gonna "GROUPed-UP" ? or individual walk in?

Sorry but something came up and most likely I'll not be attending either.

1) Blacvios (Eric G1)
2) eow(GF1)
3) Frankie(G1)
4) Jeff(Gf1)
5) Daxiong(G1)
6) wildcat(G1.. possibly GF1)
7) Jemhadar (GH1)
8) hogster (G1)
9) club21z (G1)
10) bjump
11) Sanji (GF1)
12) Senate747 (GF1)
13) lcohol (Gf1)

can't attend
1) headfonz (GF1)
2) friend of headfonz (L1)1
3) Christine (GF1)
4) harnamsc

Thanks to Panasonic for organising the event!

Just some suggestions/feedback.

1. Plan the agenda for the event properly. Let participants know beforehand.

2. Have the experts show us what they do with your camera. Step-by-step walkthrough of how they set up the camera would be nice.

3. The microsite is nice to have but to make it really useful, think what the users want. Having a forum where 'no official response from Panasonic' is just not good.

Thanks eow for coordinating, and Panasonic for organizing. :)

so any photos of the event? what's inside the goodie bag? heh

I think its a very fruitful event for newbies like myself. Esp the 2 hours outdoor photoshoot. Best! :)

Last edited:
Had fun interacting with the organisers, follow lumix users and the models.
Grp shot of the models.

1zg6pi0.jpg

First of all, thanks panasonic for organizing and all the ppl who make this event sucess.

Very suprise and unexpected when i saw so many MODEL have been employ for this event, and they are really make all the ppl shooting happily (without paying).

Too bad... i oni bring my 20mm along and got to leave earlier without enjoying the refereshment with others.

Hope tat can hv more event coming up.

Thanks again.

2010-01-31_15_00_24_0073.jpg

Last edited:
As a prosumer, I am really very proud and appreciate what Panasonic did offer event like this after sales. I'd never feel been this respected as a product customer before. :thumbsup:

Free transports, shirt&freebies, talks show with insiders, Q&A, Buffet, especially the GREATEST photo-shoot season with 30 local models. And all the above, cost SGD0.00 nett. What else can beat this?

I'm very pleased by what Panasonic Lumix Sg did, and looking forward for their products & of coz wish more event like this to be held again. (I'm willing to pay if required.) :)

some of my shots @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazchong/sets/72157623202969719/

4322499490_475434cd46_o.jpg

4321769295_7ff9de5deb_o.jpg

4321766589_dc6950c451_o.jpg

LOL... did anyone managed to get them all four to look at a single direction at any one time? I managed three a few times.. always got odd one out looking somewhere else. :bsmilie:

LOL... did anyone managed to get them all four to look at a single direction at any one time? I managed three a few times.. always got odd one out looking somewhere else. :bsmilie:

lol, agree. But I'd manage to get a shot with all facing cam from site. (unfortunately with a weird expression of one of them ==)

the model on the extreme left is my ex poly classmate!LOL!!!

Really?!? Mind to intro? I'm very interest at her coz she's looks very familiar with my Jp idol Moe Oshikiri~
news_ph060328_1.jpg

please please Spidey Bro~~~:sweatsm:

As requested bro ;)

To yunhen3350's:
By the way i'm the dude whom lend you the red G1 to test out the electronic viewfinder.

This pic has generated the most comments in my facebook :sweat:
2nt9vki.jpg

Last edited:
Yes really,if I'm lying, God help me XD,you wanna engage her for shoot?lol

As requested bro ;)

To yunhen3350's:
By the way i'm the dude whom lend you the red G1 to test out the electronic viewfinder.

This pic has generated the most comments in my facebook :sweat:

It's u? LOL. Great to see u bro~ but how do u so sure it's me? u saw my pic anywhere?
Nice shot u have with 14-45mm, perhaps eye spot a bit dim. But overall great feel~

Yes really,if I'm lying, God help me XD,you wanna engage her for shoot?lol

hell yeah~ imaging ur dream idol comes to reality by someone looks 90% similiar~ :bsmilie:
(btw, did she still available?:sweatsm:)

Status
Not open for further replies.