laugh laugh laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

pplneedthelord

Sep 18, 2007
serangoon
2247683485_14b93315e4.jpg

hi, i would like to be commented on how you view this picture. what i feel about this is that the father's head should be seen more as i've taken it side view. is there any other areas which i can improve on? thank you

The guy in black on the right draws the viewer's attention from the central subject to the right. Hard to crop tighter as you lose the feel of space, try to remove the black person digitally.

Nicely captured moment!

The guy in black on the right draws the viewer's attention from the central subject to the right. Hard to crop tighter as you lose the feel of space, try to remove the black person digitally.

Nicely captured moment!

thank you. :)

its a nice shot, and the b&w works well. although i agree, the person is kinda distracting. also, i would have preferred using a WA lens and going up close if possible, tt would give the shot more impact

its a nice shot, and the b&w works well. although i agree, the person is kinda distracting. also, i would have preferred using a WA lens and going up close if possible, tt would give the shot more impact

yepp, thank you for the suggestion and advice. i would take note of that in my future shots.

HAPPY CNY!

Status
Not open for further replies.