Latest list of Lumix owners in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
good good ... the more the merrier! :bsmilie:

anyway, I suppose those who were ex-Lumixer would still join the photo shoot outings right? ;)

Hi guy

Good to know tat so many bros here. Virgin FZ20 user. Hope to learn more shooting skill from the bros here.. :bsmilie:

Ultraman said:
Hi guy

Good to know tat so many bros here. Virgin FZ20 user. Hope to learn more shooting skill from the bros here.. :bsmilie:

Welcome to Lumix World!!!
:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Added to list on post #1, :cheers:

Ultraman said:
Hi guy

WELCOME ULTRAMAN .. wise choice to be here.
lotsa friendly people ard who will exchange their experience/expertise
;)

recently became a proud owner of FZ20. yet to try it though. ;p add me to the list pls

Can help amend my current state. Truly feels more at home with Lumixers, friendly lot and great fun to be with. :cool:

50. azul123 (ex-owner but feels like a Lumixer inside)

../azul123

azul123 said:
Can help amend my current state. Truly feels more at home with Lumixers, friendly lot and great fun to be with. :cool:

50. azul123 (ex-owner but feels like a Lumixer inside)

../azul123

Done! We still welcome you here. :)
:cheers:

LifeWorld said:
Done! We still welcome you here. :)
:cheers:
Really appreciate it, that is why I am still here.. it's because of everyone that I came to know and grow with here.

Still learning as I go along and first to admit I have a lot to learn and it makes the journey so much easier when doing as a group. :thumbsup:

../azul123

yoz Ivan,

add me in FX-7..

got mine today at MS..

:)

i am a Proud Lumixer-s... ( FZ-20 & FX-7 ) :bsmilie:

LifeWorld said:
Done!

Welcome reloaded!!!
:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

thanks buddy...

Good Day to all my Lumix brothers. I've got hold of my FZ20 for almost 4 months and I think that it really performs very well during the day BUT when it comes to night photography Kapoosh its really so chialat. Even for my FX7 I think they have similar problems. Anyone has suggestions on how to rectify this matter??? Anyway just get to know that there is a Lumix groupy here, can I join you guys for shoots???

Status
Not open for further replies.