Last day of Clifford Pier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late posting Redstone.
here are the grp photos and the lens setup taken that day.
setup.jpg

lens-circle.jpg

group-shot.jpg

On leave tomorrow, hopefully weather will be good as I will be down to Clifford Pier quite early to do some IR Shots. Will try to stay around until 6:30pm or so. See you all there.

Snoweagle said:
Wow i like that! LOL Ok then :)

careful... later pple like jedi bring big guns... haha

namska said:
careful... later pple like jedi bring big guns... haha

Nvm mah....if anyone who have the money can buy a gd lens. I'm a poor photographer so my tamron one will do.

JediForce4ever said:
Sorry for the late posting Redstone.
here are the grp photos and the lens setup taken that day.
setup.jpg

lens-circle.jpg

group-shot.jpg

can id everybody. i not sure who is who.

(position)+(cs id)+(real name (optional))
Back left 1 guy - denniskee = denniskee

Back left 1 guy - denniskee = denniskee
back right 1 guy - drumma
front right 1 guy - redstone
front right 2nd girl - shu ee
front right 3rd guy - jediforce

thanks drumma

back left 1 guy - denniskee = denniskee
back right 1 guy - drumma
front right 1 guy - redstone
front right 2nd girl - shu ee
front right 3rd guy - jediforce

hope no OT tonight, want to catch the sunset.

so far no luck in shooting the pier in heavy rain. so you see, never wait till the things is gone or going away than you start having the urge to shoot them.:cry:

for those hard core, i am shooting overnight, untill tomorrow morning or noon. all are welcome to join me.

denniskee said:
hope no OT tonight, want to catch the sunset.

so far no luck in shooting the pier in heavy rain. so you see, never wait till the things is gone or going away than you start having the urge to shoot them.:cry:

for those hard core, i am shooting overnight, untill tomorrow morning or noon. all are welcome to join me.

Wah that's really hsiong ah hehe...

Think tonite i'll stay until 8+ or 9+, depending. :)

Outing closed.

I not logging on anymore for the day.

For those joining, do sms me when you are there.
This is a historic last day of the oldest gateway to Singapore.

Clifford Pier would be closing down after 73 years in operation.
Officially WEF 1 April at 0800 all services at Clifford would be relocated to the new Marina South Pier.

you guys missed all the action today morning, frantic shifting of tables, chairs, cabinets, TV crew & people from the national archive were interviewing of the boat operators.

than there was this elderly couple who came to revisit the place where they had freqent during the courtship days. i offer to take their photos (at no cost free) when i learn they thought there will be photos on the spot service at a cost. after which, the crews from the TV and NA went on to interview them.

there were so much to talk about, the operators waving / saying goodbye to clifford pier.

the custom officers refuse to let me in at first, but i quoted that the notice states the custom will cease operation at clifford pier at 8am on 1st april, so they dont have the authority to stop me any more.

the shops left operating were the souvinier shops, the coffee shop opposite them and the eatery at the corner nearest to One Fullerton.

Status
Not open for further replies.