Laptop Bluetooth Connection help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokrot

Jun 2, 2003
Hi Guys,

Anyone here knows how to configure N6230 to Laptop connection using Bluetooth? I need help transfer data/pictures/SMS from N6230 before selling this phone. Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

tokrot said:
Hi Guys,

Anyone here knows how to configure N6230 to Laptop connection using Bluetooth? I need help transfer data/pictures/SMS from N6230 before selling this phone. Any help is greatly appreciated. :)
eh... what laptop? what bluetooth module you have? no detail very hard to help leh...:sweat:
and last 1... what problem have you encountered?

ExplorerZ said:
eh... what laptop? what bluetooth module you have? no detail very hard to help leh...:sweat:
and last 1... what problem have you encountered?

Hi explorerZ,

I am trying to configure my bluetooth from my Laptop to My n6230 which supports bluetooth connectivity as well. May I ask how to I do the configuration? Thanks for your reply. ;)

tokrot said:
Hi explorerZ,

I am trying to configure my bluetooth from my Laptop to My n6230 which supports bluetooth connectivity as well. May I ask how to I do the configuration? Thanks for your reply. ;)
If you're running on WinXP and your laptop supports bluetooth, then there should be a bluetooth icon in your icon tray. Double-click that to bring up the bluetooth connection wizard.

and if it request for some form of password or wateva just type in '0000' its the default for most bt device.
for configaration i think no one can help you, since different model have different setting or interface. my advise is just look thru everything and if theres an option that allows ur device to be discovered, do enabled it. after that you can try searching nearby bt device from ur hp. you should be able to find ur bt device thats in ur laptop.

ExplorerZ said:
and if it request for some form of password or wateva just type in '0000' its the default for most bt device.
for configaration i think no one can help you, since different model have different setting or interface. my advise is just look thru everything and if theres an option that allows ur device to be discovered, do enabled it. after that you can try searching nearby bt device from ur hp. you should be able to find ur bt device thats in ur laptop.

anyway its called pairing...

suppose your laptop got no bluetooth software problem...

this is the way to get it paired up.

1st, set your fone to visible
2nd, use your laptop to search for bluetooth devices
3rd, click the fone if found, then right click (or watever) to pair
4th, key 4 digit password for laptop, then key in the same on the fone.

u have successfully paired the fone...

then go to your BT tray to check if you can sync with your fone... it should open a folder, if using newer MSuxs version, damnit, become a single file transfer... pui... i wan my old version back...

Status
Not open for further replies.