Landscape View of Kulai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thong

Dec 23, 2008
Visited Kulai during good friday and capture some humble pics of Kulai for sharing.

3431642446_94357d5045.jpg

3430828435_bb9fbb5054.jpg

3430828237_a3182cd068.jpg

Thanks ZeroDivine. I like to share more but sad to say, most pics either out of focus or no subject. SAD!!!:(

:( ....
it's ok... just keep shooting. I heard from Master Stan that you improve fast :). keep up the good work.

Thanks ZeroDivine. I like to share more but sad to say, most pics either out of focus or no subject. SAD!!!:(

Hey, Thong. It's not bad for someone who started shooting.

I'd the similar problem when I started off too. Just keep shooting!

:)

Hi guys,

Thanks for your encouragment. Definately will shoot more and share more nice pics.
Before that, need to earn more $$$ to buy zoom lens. Very irritating when reach the place and do not have a zoom lens on hand. ;)

The overall composition for these 3 pix is good. The application of long exposure for photo#3 is commendable. :)

Nice picture of Kulai....

Wow... how come suddenly so many photographers going to Kulai , Senai? Any special reason? ;)
Quite surprise to see Kulai pic here as it is a small town in Johor. :D

By the way, it's my hometown but i seldom go back recently. Next time go there PM ler.. let's go together. HA ha..

Last edited:
The overall composition for these 3 pix is good. The application of long exposure for photo#3 is commendable. :)

Thanks Hosea for your feedback. Sad that only a handful pics can posts. Most pics are "CUI"..

Nice picture you have here.

Pic #3, the mountain in the background is it around Kulai northsouth highway exit ? It look the same mountain (same curve) looking from Danga Bay at J.B.

Nice picture of Kulai....

Wow... how come suddenly so many photographers going to Kulai , Senai? Any special reason? ;)
Quite surprise to see Kulai pic here as it is a small town in Johor. :D

By the way, it's my hometown but i seldom go back recently. Next time go there PM ler.. let's go together. HA ha..

Hi Daxiong, have any good nice place to recommend for shooting? Anyway. Thanks tat you like the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.