Kurohige Kiki Ippatsu - HG Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfgang said:
Hahaha... It hasnt been recalled yet. :)

any ETA date?

Nisa said:
any ETA date?

I was talking to TMC this morning and he was talking abt sending it out by this week. :)
Dont worry, I'll be the first to let everyone know when it arrives. :)

Trust me, i'm equally excited as you are, anticipating its arrival. :)

Wolfgang said:
I was talking to TMC this morning and he was talking abt sending it out by this week. :)
Dont worry, I'll be the first to let everyone know when it arrives. :)

Trust me, i'm equally excited as you are, anticipating its arrival. :)
Ha ha I can wait, just need to plan some parties around the ETA.... will be fun to show it off...

so u sold any of yours :p

Nisa said:
Ha ha I can wait, just need to plan some parties around the ETA.... will be fun to show it off...

so u sold any of yours :p

Dont think i will selling mine anytime soon. But i do agree... this toy would make an excellent drinking game. Once HG pops out, the last person to stick the sword in will have to drink. :devil:

I like it when he flies and go 'huuuuuuu~~~' like in the show.. ahahah..

You will have to ask someone else to get it for you guys. Apparently my standing within the Yodobashi Camera staff has gone down the drain. :bsmilie: I will no longer be able to get the toy at the previous price, in fact 4 of the toys were bought at another store that is charging a lot higher price. ;(

I just sent the package out today. ETA is about 5 days.

TMC said:
You will have to ask someone else to get it for you guys. Apparently my standing within the Yodobashi Camera staff has gone down the drain. :bsmilie: I will no longer be able to get the toy at the previous price, in fact 4 of the toys were bought at another store that is charging a lot higher price. ;(

I just sent the package out today. ETA is about 5 days.

Oh no... I'm so sorry to put you through all the trouble. :embrass: I'm very sure each of us appreciates all the effort you went through. Domo Arigato! :sweat:

redstone said:
Wolfgang, any chance of a 2nd MO?

Hi Redstone,

I'm so sorry. As mentioned by TMC, he has gone above and beyond to help us get these 10 pieces and will not be able to do so anymore so yeah, it does look like the chances of doing a 2nd MO is pretty slim... :sweat:

Dear All,

Good News. Kurohige Kiki Ippatsu-HG version has arrived in style in Singapore. ;) Anyhow, I will be calling you guys soon for those have left me their HP in the PM. If you have not, please do drop me a PM ASAP. :)

Cheers! :)

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank TMC for his time and effort in helping us bring a little bit of HG into Sg. ;) Thanks mate. :)

Wolfgang said:
Dear All,

Good News. Kurohige Kiki Ippatsu-HG version has arrived in style in Singapore. ;) Anyhow, I will be calling you guys soon for those have left me their HP in the PM. If you have not, please do drop me a PM ASAP. :)

Cheers! :)

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank TMC for his time and effort in helping us bring a little bit of HG into Sg. ;) Thanks mate. :)

YAY!!!

Thanks to TMC and Wolfgang.

Cannot wait to play HooOOOOoOoOOoOoOO

Wolfgang said:
Dear All,

Cheers!

Awaiting for your call ;)

Collected it from Wolfgang this morning! Excellent stuff!

Thanks Wolfgang and TMC!!!!

Hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!. cant wait to see my gf's expression when she opens it. LOL
Thanks alot wolfgang... and of cos... Thank you so very much TMC. sorry for the trouble...

No trouble at all. Not a frequent shopper at the toy department anyways. Glad you guys are going to have fun with it.

Can Someone Pm Me Wolfgang's Hp Number ?! Because I Am Trying To Contact Him ?? I Lost His Number And My Toy Is In His Hands.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.