Kukup, Johore

Kaypeowsin

Aug 5, 2011
Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
#1-Morning Scene before Sunrise

IMG_4697-1C.JPG

Sun is already up as you can see the glow but not the sun yet...Ha..ha...

The subject look blur.. is the fish you want to show or the column on the left ?

Nik,
Thanks for dropping in and comments.:)

well , am trying to show the fish about to escape out of he fish trap.
it looked blur, yes , thanks for highted, partly was due to water was milky , i think so.
again, thanks for sharing ur opinion.:)

Nik,
Thanks for dropping in and comments.:)

well , am trying to show the fish about to escape out of he fish trap.
it looked blur, yes , thanks for highted, partly was due to water was milky , i think so.
again, thanks for sharing ur opinion.:)

looks like camera shake if not using optical zoom (from compact camera)?

Sinned79,

Thanks for dropping by and highlighting :)

i was using focal lenght of 135mm at shutter speed of 1/13 second, may be there was camera shake, was trying to use tripod, but situation not permitted as shot was taken below the deck and was stand on wooden stair which leading to sea .

thanks for saharing of experience.:) and still in the learning stage of DSLR., hope to improve .

Sinned79,

Thanks for dropping by and highlighting :)

i was using focal lenght of 135mm at shutter speed of 1/13 second, may be there was camera shake, was trying to use tripod, but situation not permitted as shot was taken below the deck and was stand on wooden stair which leading to sea .

thanks for saharing of experience.:) and still in the learning stage of DSLR., hope to improve .

135mm at 1/13 sure have camera shake.

u need to shoot above 1/125 to meet the focal length to reduce camera shake if not on tripod.

Sinned79

notes taken with your highlighting and guidiance
on one hand, i was also greedy of trying for slow shutter-speed in order to capture the smooth water effect but somehow neglected about it would also caused camera shake, neverltheless, a valuable lesson learnt.

Thank you and Happy New Year and a Better Year 2012 to you and all CSers