[kuantoh] Travelogue - Our Honeymoon in Switzerland 2011

kuantoh

Feb 7, 2007
Pasir Ris / Tampines
It was our long awaited honeymoon and the beginning of a new chapter in my life.

I will be sharing shots slowly and hopefully regularly when time permits.

A brief overview of my itinerary as follows:

20-09-11: Flight from Singapore to Zurich. Touchdown Zurich. Head to Zermatt via Visp. Head up Gornergrat then down to Riffelsee lake back Zermatt.
21-09-11: Zermatt to Schwarzsee Paradise to Matterhorn Glacier Paradise to Trockener Steg to Furi back Zermatt.
22-09-11: Zermatt to Vevey. Vevey to Chillion Castle via Montreaux. Back Vevey.
23-09-11: Vevey to Moleson sur Gruyeres to Gruyeres. Back Vevey.
24-09-11: Vevey to Saint Saphorin back Vevey. Vevey to Chardonne Chexbres back Vevey.
25-09-11: Vevey to Lauterbrunnen valley on GoldenPass Panoramic Express. Lauterbrunnen to Trummelbachfalle to Staubbachfalle. Back Lauterbrunnen.
26-09-11: Lauterbrunnen to Jungfraujoch Top of Europe. Glacier hike to Monchsjoch hut. Back to Lauterbrunnen.
27-09-11: Lauterbrunnen to Grindelwald to Grindelwald First. First flier to Schreckfeld. Gondola ride to Bort. Trottibike downslope from Bort to Grindelwald. Back Lauterbrunnen.
28-09-11: Lauterbrunnen to Luzern. Luzern and surrounds.
29-09-11: Luzern and surrounds.
30-09-11: Luzern to Arth-Goldau to Mount Rigi Kulm. Hike from Rigi Kulm to Rigi First to Rigi Kaltbad back Rigi Kulm.
01-10-11: Rigi Kulm to Zurich. Zurich and surrounds.
02-10-11: Zurich and surrounds.
03-10-11: Zurich back SG.

A shot to start off this thread.

6214532279_32100b0b21_b.jpg

20-09-11: Zurich airport train station​

Last edited:

6215048502_52fbd6c25d_b.jpg

Last edited:

6215049134_129f2c7deb_b.jpg

Last edited:

6214534299_e301610b6f_b.jpg

20-09-11: Zurich airport train station. Train to Bern arrives.​

Last edited:

6214534783_f5179fb9d6_b.jpg

20-09-11: Transferring at Bern to Visp. Notice my wife reflection sleeping in the foreground right corner.​

Last edited:

6214535389_88036cd772_b.jpg

20-09-11: Shot of a worker on the roof with the background of clouds and mountains on route from Visp to Zermatt.​

Last edited:

6214541851_f75e6d015e_b.jpg

20-09-11: Alpine streams and trees with mountains on route to Zermatt.​

Nice series, but did your wife ever mention "you are going honeymoon with me or with your camera ?" :)

congras to your married life & welcome to the club.. thanks for sharing these lovely shots.

Nice photos,I believe your wife will not make "noise" during your honeymoon, if not, she will not "follow" you for life...

Congratulations to you and very nice photos you got

more images please !!

Your thread is featured in the Clubsnap Photography Community FB page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/ClubSNAP.Community

swee lah..... :thumbsup:

Lol... More coming up. Just some appetizers...

WOW. Super clean images as usual :thumbsup:

Camping here for more....

Thanks. Hope you wont be disappointed with the series.

nice! did your wife nag at you for taking time shooting?

Got. But she got used to it and I do not stay too long at one place or take too many shots coz basically its still a honeymoon :)

Nice series, but did your wife ever mention "you are going honeymoon with me or with your camera ?" :)

Lol... Always but she enjoyed the scenery and the experience altogether with me. Haha...

congras to your married life & welcome to the club.. thanks for sharing these lovely shots.

Ya man. In the club... Lol... adapting slowly to being a husband.

Nice photos,I believe your wife will not make "noise" during your honeymoon, if not, she will not "follow" you for life...

I appreciate her patience towards me so I would not take her patience for granted and would ask permission to take shots everytime. Lol... though it sounds like ask for the sake of asking. Haha...

Congratulations to you and very nice photos you got

I appreciate her patience towards me so I would not take her patience for granted and would ask permission to take shots everytime. Lol... though it sounds like ask for the sake of asking. Haha...

this sounds comical haha

Hello uncle Kuantoh, congrats and more photos please...:)
Hope to join your group for shoot and learn one day..

Last edited: