[kuantoh] Tampines Eco Green Sunrise 17-04-2011

Superb images. Very tastefully composed. The Web and the streaking sunrays are beautiful. Thanks for sharing these scenes from our own backyard. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You sure made the sacrifice worth it...

Thanks for dropping by. Hard struggle to forgo sleep and convince myself it's a superb morning. Glad I did so.

I like #2 and 10! Very beautiful:)

Thanks! Spider web seems like hot fav ;)

Really great captures buttie. Wait I come Singapore , then u must show me this place. I had no idea Tampines has this lovely scene after living in pasir ris for past few years. LOL

Last edited:

U missed it... gotta plan one more again. Went for a run just now around there. A lot of other places in the park can be shot. The botak trees in another trail with a lake is another opportunity. Monitor next few weeks weather closely.

Really great captures buttie. Wait I come Singapore , then u must show me this place. I had no idea Tampines has this lovely scene after living in pasir ris for past few years. LOL

Yes buttie. Other than Sept, are u coming back soon this couple months?

Absolutely stunning :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Very nice series!!

Nice shots bro. I was planning to go here last week but I was not sure whether this place is still around. Your last thread about this place was 2009? 2010?. Glad to know the place is still there.

Really a beautiful series :thumbsup:

Very nice images! :)

Absolutely stunning :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Very nice series!!

Thanks LowLights, galmen and Diluted. It's indeed a nice place for a morning walk and shoot shoot.

Wonderful series. Looks like there are still many rural areas in Singapore.

Getting lesser with development of concrete buildings. Glad they preserve this one as I thought initially they going to build houses there again.

Nice shots bro. I was planning to go here last week but I was not sure whether this place is still around. Your last thread about this place was 2009? 2010?. Glad to know the place is still there.

Last thread in 2009. The place is alive and kicking. Birds are returning there. Insects abundance. Best of all, easily accessible! Lol...

Drive pass the area Yest, there some blocking along the perimeter, Though they gg build something there.

Lovely series bro! I will visit the place sometime soon :)

Drive pass the area Yest, there some blocking along the perimeter, Though they gg build something there.

Those barriers have been there for sometime, think almost the past years and recently removing one part of it down. The only thing is there is no carpark there so the only means to reach would be to walk from MRT or the nearest HDB estates around. Good thing, near MRT, within 5mins walk. :)

Lovely series bro! I will visit the place sometime soon :)

Must visit! Lol... Especially when the mist is strong.