[kuantoh] Maternity First Experience

kuantoh

Feb 7, 2007
Pasir Ris / Tampines
Out of portraits for sometime, had the chance to shoot my friend's maternity last week with sprintist86. Glad to have him in studio for his expertise and it was a fun session. Sharing some shots here for C&C so feel free to feedback to help improve for future shoots.

#1 - Moms are the greatest on Earth
5653407509_9f7dc83085_b.jpg

Fun Series. Love it

Nice series bro... Love your shots.

Very nice images... Although, I do find "pretend" Pose like #4 and #8 spoils the whole series...

Just picking bones from the egg...

Regards,

Hart

Fun Series. Love it

Hi Mulan, long time no see. Still shooting ang moh models?

Nice series.. ;)

Had seen the works of Sze Kiat of the same series too.

Thanks. SK has been a young talent and great companion for photoshoots. Lol...

i really like this one..

Got the mummy really breathless for this shot as lying down flat on the back is one of the toughest for pregnant women as they are weighed down by the weight on their chests. Thumbs up for all mummys in the world!

Nice series bro... Love your shots.

Glad that the shots works and thanks for dropping by.

Very nice images... Although, I do find "pretend" Pose like #4 and #8 spoils the whole series...

Just picking bones from the egg...

Regards,

Hart

Thanks for the feedback. Ur works have inspired me and noted on those candids that probably spoil the series. Just a few of these shots for clients as they wanted something funny too. :)

Glad that the shots works and thanks for dropping by.

Thanks for the feedback. Ur works have inspired me and noted on those candids that probably spoil the series. Just a few of these shots for clients as they wanted something funny too. :)

Thanks... But importantly, you need to shoot how you want it and not being dictate by the clients.

All the best.

Hart

Thanks... But importantly, you need to shoot how you want it and not being dictate by the clients.

All the best.

Hart

Just sharing my thoughts here on photography services which we provide and managing client expectations.

True in one way or another. It's the style that the client likes that makes them engage us so shooting the way we want is the way the client wants (most of the times). But I do wonder if there are 2 ways to look at things whereby what the clients wants may not necessary be what we want (i.e. the shot may in one way spoil the series) but does that mean we do not shoot what they want? I do understand that the final output of the series, be it compiled into album, or into a montage will be up to our standard but at times, the clients may do want shots beyond this and wouldn't it be a challenge for us too if we take it up and achieve what they want.

By the way, saw an article in the papers on maternity photography today and you are one of the feature. :)

Sure... It's call business sense? Haha... Can't be artist all the time right?

Is that "my paper" that you see my article?

I think it was on newspaper last week too about nude maternity shoot. But I was a little disappointed with the "words" used, seems a little shallow.

Regards,

Har