[kuantoh] Lower Seletar Reservoir 09-04-11

kuantoh

Feb 7, 2007
Pasir Ris / Tampines
Went down with lkkang, and tom this morning. Last shot this place before the wooden jetty was replaced. Lost a bit of the rustic feel, and also seen quite an increase in visitors of this place. Found the new boardwalk there quite nice but definitely a challenge to shoot.

#1 - Dawn
5603114606_6bf08e9cc6_z.jpg

Found that my handphone camera shots maybe better than what I shot this morning with dslr.

#10 - BW shot of the new boardwalk.
206266_1807565521567_1612806578_1744120_4417354_n.jpg

I nearly became one of those there, decided not to go down coz too lazy to travel that far haha.
There's pretty nice shots there. Cheers mate

Nice color and composition with unusual angle. :thumbsup:

Wow, Pic #2 there were more DSLR than any camera shop. :)

Found that my handphone camera shots maybe better than what I shot this morning with dslr.

#10 - BW shot of the new boardwalk.
206266_1807565521567_1612806578_1744120_4417354_n.jpg

Yes, thus is classic.

Like it very much.

Went down with lkkang, and tom this morning. Last shot this place before the wooden jetty was replaced. Lost a bit of the rustic feel, and also seen quite an increase in visitors of this place. Found the new boardwalk there quite nice but definitely a challenge to shoot.

#1 - Dawn
5603114606_6bf08e9cc6_z.jpg

best shot of the day :thumbsup:

I nearly became one of those there, decided not to go down coz too lazy to travel that far haha.
There's pretty nice shots there. Cheers mate

Maybe it was just yesterday that was packed. Nevertheless a nice place to visit.

Nice color and composition with unusual angle. :thumbsup:

Wow, Pic #2 there were more DSLR than any camera shop. :)

Thanks. As for pic #2, i think camera shop more cams lar. But for that few sq meters we are in, quite a number. Lol...

Yes, thus is classic.

Like it very much.

Hi there. Welcome back SG. Classic becoz the hp processing is good is it? Lol...

best shot of the day :thumbsup:

Haha... just that one gap between a lady and a guy and need some further cropping for this composition. Next time go in water get the shot lar. hahaha...

hi.. nice series here kuantoh :) may I know how to get there? are these shots taken at the Lower Seletar Reservoir Park? and, is there any public transport?