kuala selangor at 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS
I like your shot, the 'improved' shot is too manipulated
Good effort :thumbsup:
Keep it up.

Maybe if you do not mind, can you provide some info on this place you went to. I might drop by when I visit my relatives in M'sia.

Cheers

hey,

well yea its shot at Kuala Selangor. about 2 hours drive from KLCC cos i stayed very near KLCC when i was there. the place where i stood and shot the pic was in an open air seafood restaurant. i can't remember exactly where but there is a small little tourist attraction nearby that lets people view fireflies.

yea those are awesome! erm.. yea the seafood places.. its a long long stractch of seafood restaurants:)

during the term break in june my family went KL. my sis drove to kuala selangor the 2nd day there and while having dinner at an open air seafood restaurant i shot this.

2583526614_15e12db4b3.jpg

i wanna know how you guys feel bout this pic. is picture composition done properly? could there be other methods of shooting this shot?

i didn't have a tripod with me so i was shooting at iso400... noise could be seen.

i love the mood it conveys, nevermind about noise, you only can see noise when you blow the picture up!

great shot. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.