Korean toy cam E-store

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these cameras that all of you have mentioned I have sghted them in China when I was travelling there.

To be frank, more than half of these cameras are actually made in China and then repackaged to sell overseas at "unimagineable" price.

The guys can testify to what i mean when I brought the batch of limited edition i-pod white Holga cameras back and sell to them at what they are paying for a normal black coloured holga cams.

Check with the guys.....ymmjps, aloy, archlover etc....who got the cams. Also the handmade pinhole medium format and large format cams. Suiffice to say that there is a bigger critical mass in China and Japan for such stuff so there are more available in those countries.

If you go korea, look out for the auto sampler and the 3lens action sampler for me;) but dun ketok me hor....:sweat:
yeah sure.. but no promises because i'm joining a tour package, might not pass by any camera shops. Ehh.. got 3 lens action sampler? I cant find it on the website leh.

yeah sure.. but no promises because i'm joining a tour package, might not pass by any camera shops. Ehh.. got 3 lens action sampler? I cant find it on the website leh.

Check it out here:

Desderi 3lens camera
Takes 2 regular shot and 1 pano shot!:lovegrin:

The Ultimate Auto Sampler:lovegrin:

Got me so excited! :gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

Check it out here:

Desderi 3lens camera
Takes 2 regular shot and 1 pano shot!:lovegrin:

The Ultimate Auto Sampler:lovegrin:

Got me so excited! :gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

wahhh... both of them looks so cute! they got me excited too!
hopefully can get them when i'm there.. if got spare cash, i'll buy some extras for you guys..

edit: eh max, just realised that the auto sampler link above is only for the water casing.. 25000+86000 won for the 2 items

wahhh... both of them looks so cute! they got me excited too!
hopefully can get them when i'm there.. if got spare cash, i'll buy some extras for you guys..

edit: eh max, just realised that the auto sampler link above is only for the water casing.. 25000+86000 won for the 2 items

Is it? Woooow! I cant read korean.....just want the camera.....:sweatsm:

sorry ah ... hijack this thread .. cos i dunno where else to post this ... but .. i've placed the order for the vistaquest cams, there are NO extra cams at the moment ... should someone who ordered withdraw then it'll be up for sale .. i haven't confirmed the cost price, cos i'm shipping it to my uncle in the states then he'll send it to me ... (cheaper that way) .. but it may possible be just over $50 ... :S cos w/o shipping to s'pore ... already $40±SGD each ..

i'll PM all those who are in the MO when the cams arrive at my home ..

sorry ah ... hijack this thread .. cos i dunno where else to post this ... but .. i've placed the order for the vistaquest cams, there are NO extra cams at the moment ... should someone who ordered withdraw then it'll be up for sale .. i haven't confirmed the cost price, cos i'm shipping it to my uncle in the states then he'll send it to me ... (cheaper that way) .. but it may possible be just over $50 ... :S cos w/o shipping to s'pore ... already $40±SGD each ..

i'll PM all those who are in the MO when the cams arrive at my home ..

thanks dude!:thumbsup:

Harlow! I'm back from Korea... sorry ar max... did not pass by any camera shops... in fact most of the time I was on the coach travelling from place to place..

Harlow! I'm back from Korea... sorry ar max... did not pass by any camera shops... in fact most of the time I was on the coach travelling from place to place..

Hey no prob, dude! Show us some lomo pix from Korea leh!

http://redcamera.cafe24.com/index.p...op/sh_goods_view&ctpose=AAM&ctno=325&otype=1&

i wonder if this fruit juice package camera an be used to smuggle into concerts and performances etc... where photography is not allowed...

Then u take the fruit juice out, faking that u are drinking, then take photo..

A friend's friend told me she'll try bring me one of those when she's back from Korea ... I'm still praying she will :sweat:

haha too much poison! too much poison! too little money!! :cry: :bsmilie:

Hey no prob, dude! Show us some lomo pix from Korea leh!
did double exposures in korea, hopefully they'll turn out well. Will be sending the roll for developing today. But dunno should i do xprocess or should i do normally and xpro at home with photoshop.. any advice?

http://redcamera.cafe24.com/index.p...op/sh_goods_view&ctpose=AAM&ctno=325&otype=1&

i wonder if this fruit juice package camera an be used to smuggle into concerts and performances etc... where photography is not allowed...

Then u take the fruit juice out, faking that u are drinking, then take photo..

The fruit juice camera reminds me of the cigarette box cameras which are sometimes available on ebay. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.