Korea have "the Face Shop" How about Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Aug 16, 2005
Hi guys,

KOrea have "the face shop" and "missha" how about japan? What is their sellable Cosmetics?

japan is the asian pioneer in modern cosmetics..... eg. shiseido, kose, etc...

Do u know any website showing Japan Cosmetics? My colleague is going there.. i want to give him a list of what i want.
Kose and shisedo here have.. i can get frm here..

Haze said:
Do u know any website showing Japan Cosmetics? My colleague is going there.. i want to give him a list of what i want.
Kose and shisedo here have.. i can get frm here..

your the pm full liao... ;)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u mean in shops like THE FACE SHOPS in singapore? i think Face Shops look like a spinoff from Fancl...

Yes in Korea, Missha and the face shop is everywhere.. and is cheap.
I wonder if Japan have that.

don't have leh. My this new account.. only u pm me.. where got full ;o

countries like Japan & Korea.. well they have 4 seasons, which is probably why most of the people (both men & women) have better complexion. but in sg.. we only have humid weather & rainy day :sweatsm:

i never buy any pdts from Fancl or "The Face Shop" or other branded shops.. i could only afford cheap brands oops :sweat:

furrycake said:
countries like Japan & Korea.. well they have 4 seasons, which is probably why most of the people (both men & women) have better complexion. but in sg.. we only have humid weather & rainy day :sweatsm:

i never buy any pdts from Fancl or "The Face Shop" or other branded shops.. i could only afford cheap brands oops :sweat:

face shop not expensive wat... considered quite cheap liao..

actually, those ppl who in temperate countries will suffer from skin problems if they visit a tropical country, as their skin isn't used to the constant heat and humidity. On the other hand, when ppl from tropical countries visit temperate countries, we tend to take on a healthy glow.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
face shop not expensive wat... considered quite cheap liao..

sorry hor.. the pdts im using really cheapo kind. your cheap is not my defn of cheap leh.

but i know of a 'natural' pdt that could make women face damn smooth. wahahaha :bsmilie:

feryl said:
actually, those ppl who in temperate countries will suffer from skin problems if they visit a tropical country, as their skin isn't used to the constant heat and humidity. On the other hand, when ppl from tropical countries visit temperate countries, we tend to take on a healthy glow.

err.. when i went Canada last year, my skin became friggin' dry while my hair became silky soft ahahaha :lovegrin:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
thats the problem, u only got 10 pms for new acc... hehehe... you used it up...:bsmilie:

huh nowaday new account can have 10PM only meh.. ;o

furrycake said:

Hey u will be suprise the face shop in korea is sooooo cheap.. everyone can afford

Haze said:
Hey u will be suprise the face shop in korea is sooooo cheap.. everyone can afford

im talking to 2 rich people here , you and dca :bsmilie:

Notable niche cosmetic brands in Japan are like, Majolica Majorca (by Shiseido), Ettusias,
Etude, IPSA etc etc.

For Korea-wise, the more famous ones should be Laneige and DHC, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.