Kopi Session + Photography Clinic for Canon Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement :

The venue has been changed to here. It is more convenient and centralised.

Address :

911 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh,
MPH 1 (Multi Purpose Hall),
Oleander Towers

It is 5 mins walk from Toa Payoh MRT. I will be at the MRT at 6.45pm to meet up with those who don't know how to get there.

For those who are driving there, please email me your car no. plate at photographian@hotmail.com so that I can inform the security guard before hand.

Sorry Bro, can't make it... :(

btw, upz for you!

Oleander Towers is a condo.

I will be outside the main entrance at 7pm.

Where exactly is the place?
I am surprised that I stay in Toa Payoh near central area and yet I don't know where is this place. Also, how to recognise you since I have never seen you before? Is there any contact number that I can call? Thanks.

yo USM, my colleague and I did not check on the latest post on the change of venue.. and we were at YCK CC walking all over the CC and asking so many questions at the frontdesk...

=( we were so disappointed...

yo USM, my colleague and I did not check on the latest post on the change of venue.. and we were at YCK CC walking all over the CC and asking so many questions at the frontdesk...

=( we were so disappointed...

I do apologise for the last min changes which is beyond my control. The rooms at the CC are out for booking last min. :cry:

I would advice you to check the thread periodically especially on the day before in case of any last min changes.

It's alright, there will always be the next session.

Thanks guys for attending the session despite the rain and the changed of venue. More than 10 Canon users have attended the session. :thumbsup:

macro_0002.jpg

Also, thanks Joy for treating us the infamous "Rojak" but only for some of us. :sweat:

macro_0075.jpg

A photo taken in the middle of the night after the session out in the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.