Kopi Session III... this time there will be classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! wow so your in India now, good thing managed to catch you on bugis last time, enjoy your stay there and keep in touch.

Yes nice meeting and later your GF.
That day was my last Sat in S'pore before going off
Went over to my usual drinking hole at Golden Miles with friends
Wonder whether it's would be nice to post some of the shots here - with Thai's "friends"

Hi guys thanks for being so friendly!

This is my first time to join this session (thanks to vendetta) and you already poison me to buy 50-200mm :sweat:

Microcosm, I'm also into tight framing and I like your shots hope to learn from you more ! ;)

Drakon09 nice pictures also I'm impress that most of your shots are straight from the cam! :thumbsup:

Tom Yam Soup, just PM me if you still need to learn some "Tagalog" words..
Lesson for today:
You smell good/nice = "Mabango ka" (ma-ba-ngo ka)

I'll try to come if our band have no practice on that day, I will confirm Monday night!

Peace !

Thanks for the session! Was very informative. Really looking forward to getting an Oly now :D

Hi Cutting Edge,

It was nice to put faces to nicks n names for me too! Welcome to the start of 'poison' sessions... I have had to get used to it ever since someone picked up his E-300...:bsmilie:

What are you thinking of getting?

Hi guys thanks for being so friendly!

This is my first time to join this session (thanks to vendetta) and you already poison me to buy 50-200mm :sweat:

Microcosm, I'm also into tight framing and I like your shots hope to learn from you more ! ;)

Drakon09 nice pictures also I'm impress that most of your shots are straight from the cam! :thumbsup:

Tom Yam Soup, just PM me if you still need to learn some "Tagalog" words..
Lesson for today:
You smell good/nice = "Mabango ka" (ma-ba-ngo ka)

I'll try to come if our band have no practice on that day, I will confirm Monday night!

Peace !

Please join us for all subsequent outings! We enjoyed your company immensely; I know I certainly have.

To all: Keep watch on your filipina domestic helpers, Tom Yam Soup's on the loose! :bsmilie:

To all: Keep watch on your filipina domestic helpers, Tom Yam Soup's on the loose! :bsmilie:

Yeah I'll also tell all my professional Filipina IT friends to watch out for Tom Yam Soup, maybe I can post his pictures hahaha ;p
Peace bro !!!

Seriously, I'll do my best to come to ALL sessions and learn from you guys.

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Yeah I'll also tell all my professional Filipina IT friends to watch out for Tom Yam Soup, maybe I can post his pictures hahaha ;p
Peace bro !!!

Seriously, I'll do my best to come to ALL sessions and learn from you guys.

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Hi ZJ,

I kinda regret telling him about 'Dahil Sayo'. Better tell your friends in healthcare to watch out for him too! Hahaha.:bsmilie:

Hi ZJ,

I kinda regret telling him about 'Dahil Sayo'. Better tell your friends in healthcare to watch out for him too! Hahaha.:bsmilie:

Hi starsky,
yeah if he master the song "Dahil sa yo" he can get any filipina girls he wants ;)

Nice knowing that you also speak some tagalog words and enjoy your stay in the Philippines before. I think in the Philippines there are a lot of Oly users and still some of them are into OMs :thumbsup:

Hi starsky,
yeah if he master the song "Dahil sa yo" he can get any filipina girls he wants ;)

Nice knowing that you also speak some tagalog words and enjoy your stay in the Philippines before. I think in the Philippines there are a lot of Oly users and still some of them are into OMs :thumbsup:

Yup, I noticed that from other forums.

There is really quite a large Oly following in the Philippines, as well as Indonesia.

I am glad this the last session turned out well, and some, if not all members learnt something new again. Special thanks to our in house tech junkie for the history and technical lessons. The next one should be based on "lights" as photography is all about manipulation and capturing light. So let me plan the schedule and inform you all once again in a new thread on the next session.

At the meantime, for those who are getting the new cameras, enjoy them and post your findings on the new functions.

The next gathering should see a few E-510s out in the market by then. So those who are buying, remember to bring them down to show us.

Once again, it was a great time we had last night over the meet up and I hope the discussions on Digital Photography as a whole will start you thinking more about digital photography more. Read magazines, and books about all things in the workflow, so that you can be better all round.

Thread closed before we OT to oblivion. :bsmilie:

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.