Kopi Session April (outing) - 5th April 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, cost sharing for the model is S$60 each person... at the meantime... the more participants, the lesser the cost for the model.

OK, cost sharing for the model is S$60 each person... at the meantime... the more participants, the lesser the cost for the model.

1. microcosm (m$)
2. aryanto
3. Spidey89 (m$)
4. narloke
5. headfonz
6. mikesclee
7. t3htarik
8. Colin (m$)
9. MarcusK
10. ohmymy
11. Temenggong
12. splim (m$)
13. jamesbond1023 (m$)
14. Surferboy (m$)

** m$ indicate interest to have a paid model.

Microcosm,
Just a thought - Do you need to recee botanical gardens. If required am free on monday and tuesday.
CT

Microcosm,
Just a thought - Do you need to recee botanical gardens. If required am free on monday and tuesday.
CT

Thanks for offering to go recee the place. Let's see how we can arrange. Weather is honestly too hot for me. I am still getting used to the Singapore weather... just got back from winter city so I am "climatising".

Thanks to Aryanto for initiating this... looks like those with the Olympus polo should wear them out for the outing, so that the newcomers can recognise us from a mile away... LOL... see you all on Sat.

looks like those with the Olympus polo should wear them out for the outing, so that the newcomers can recognise us from a mile away... LOL... see you all on Sat.

Errrrr.....

Ewwww.... :bsmilie:

1. microcosm (m$)
2. aryanto
3. Spidey89 (m$)
4. narloke
5. headfonz
6. mikesclee
7. t3htarik
8. Colin (m$)
9. MarcusK
10. ohmymy
11. Temenggong
12. splim (m$)
13. jamesbond1023 (m$)
14. Surferboy (m$)
15. adrewine (m$)

** m$ indicate interest to have a paid model.

For those not shooting the model, you'll be following me to shoot insects and candids so it'll be good to have a mid-telephoto, macro and extension tube, if you have them that is.

haha... good news on my reservist schedule... change to 8th to Taiwan, I can go outing liao... Please include me in the list.

1. microcosm (m$)
2. aryanto
3. Spidey89 (m$)
4. narloke
5. headfonz
6. mikesclee
7. t3htarik
8. Colin (m$)
9. MarcusK
10. ohmymy
11. Temenggong
12. splim (m$)
13. jamesbond1023 (m$)
14. Surferboy (m$)
15. adrewine (m$)
16. egnaro

microcosm : Going for the model shoot as well?

sorry guys, I have revision classes this weekend so i can't make it :cry:

1. microcosm (m$)
2. aryanto
3. Spidey89 (m$)
4. narloke
5. mikesclee
6. t3htarik
7. Colin (m$)
8. MarcusK
9. ohmymy
10. Temenggong
11. splim (m$)
12. jamesbond1023 (m$)
13. Surferboy (m$)
14. adrewine (m$)
15. egnaro

sorry guys, I have revision classes this weekend so i can't make it :cry:

Awww.. what a shame... Sorry to hear that you cannot make it. Hope to see you in the next session ok??

Awww.. what a shame... Sorry to hear that you cannot make it. Hope to see you in the next session ok??

yeah, missed the last 2 sessions already. will make the next one

Bro, where exactly are we meeting at botanical garden?
visitor center? someplace else?

Let me sort this out and get back to you all.

DETAILS OF THE OUTING THIS WEEKEND :

Meeting place : The Bandstand at the Singapore Botanical Gardens.
Time : 3:30pm (for briefing and loading up)

Wet weather plans : Model shoot will be moved to Red Dot Museum instead, same time. Nature walk might be cancelled and it will go back to be a kopi session, meeting at Funan TCC at 7pm instead, and joined by the model shooters there as well after the shoot. Both groups will still meet.

There will be two groups of shooters, (1) Nature Walk with drakon09 and (2) Portraiture shoot with model.

On (1) : It will be walk around as mentioned by drakon09. As he has mentioned : "you'll be following me to shoot insects and candids so it'll be good to have a mid-telephoto, macro and extension tube, if you have them that is." Note :
- Bring a raincoat if you are a E-3+HG lens user. Your camera is weatherproof but you are not.
- Have a bottle of drinking water.
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking. Don't wear your nicest pair because you might have to walk on small trails. Pending on how adventurous drakon09 will get.

On (2) : The theme is "girl in the park", so model will turn up in dresses. Give yourself some mental exercise on how you want to shoot her at the bandstand. Don't just turn up and then whack. Bring a wide angle lens and telephoto for close up. For those with reflectors, might be good to bring them along. I will be bringing a large one, but it is best to have up to 3 reflectors.
- Bring drinking water for yourself as well.

If weather is fine, we will finish the shoots and then meet up again to dine together, review some shots and hang out for coffee, and end the session at 9pm (if we ever end at that time, for some will want to continue to TCSS together, but I believe many will be tired).

Hopefully I can make it this time. See ya!

1. microcosm (m$)
2. aryanto
3. Spidey89 (m$)
4. narloke
5. mikesclee
6. t3htarik
7. Colin (m$)
8. MarcusK
9. ohmymy
10. Temenggong
11. splim (m$)
12. jamesbond1023 (m$)
13. Surferboy (m$)
14. adrewine (m$)
15. egnaro
16. Khair76

Hello everyone, I'm very interested to join and I'm adding my name to the list.

1. microcosm (m$)
2. aryanto
3. Spidey89 (m$)
4. narloke
5. mikesclee
6. t3htarik
7. Colin (m$)
8. MarcusK
9. ohmymy
10. Temenggong
11. splim (m$)
12. jamesbond1023 (m$)