Kodak High Definition ISO400 Consumer film

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyuen

Feb 8, 2004
Jurong West
hi, anyone knows of any place to buy this film? i only managed to get the iso200 one...

not available in singapore market unless some shop imports it from overseas.

i saw it on sale at the photofinish at paragon. y do wan that film for? expensive, i rather get superia 400.

~MooEy~

ya i know kodak doesn't bring it in... but anyone knows if there are any shops that import it themselves? this film has a much finer grain than fuji's superia 400

glyuen said:
ya i know kodak doesn't bring it in... but anyone knows if there are any shops that import it themselves? this film has a much finer grain than fuji's superia 400

Really? Had you tried it? Sure like to know if the grain is good :).

Colour Lab was importing it. Tried two rolls together with NPH and superia 400. Grain was OK but it has to be exposed properly. Underexposure absolutely kills the grain and makes it mushy and grainy. True speed seems to be 250-320, not 400. I found NPH much better, and superia 400 much more forgiving.

When I was at the foto lab, an ang mo also looking for one. Over he discussion he also advise to set to ASA320 instate of ASA400. He said that this will give a better skin tone. But I am not too sure he is talking about ang mo skin or asian skin tone!

Status
Not open for further replies.