4931277097_e1a15b715e_b.jpg

4931277721_fc331da3d4_b.jpg

4931278261_16eff67370_b.jpg

4931870456_37151eec5a_b.jpg

4931279365_2f3d82baa0_b.jpg

baby has fledged :bsmilie:

#10 is :thumbsup:

paul got his big eyed bird at last:sweatsm:

Yes Yes finally, after waited all my life to see the real thing in the wild than the Bird Park :)
Thanks to you guys for constant temptation :D I cant resist but MUST seek for it.....(die die must try)

Nice one MM :thumbsup:
I don't have the males of this family. :cry:

Yes Yes finally, after waited all my life to see the real thing in the wild than the Bird Park :)
Thanks to you guys for constant temptation :D I cant resist but MUST seek for it.....(die die must try)

this owl is a bit urbanized liao, how about we try to get a really wild one:D

Your tempted wait is worthwhile.
this owl is a bit urbanized liao, how about we try to get a really wild one:D
Get a wild one? Let me practice my caveman skills 1st...................:sweatsm:

wow is this a woodpecker? which mega zoom or tele lens did u use to catch it?

wow is this a woodpecker? which mega zoom or tele lens did u use to catch it?
Yup, this is a Laced Woodpecker. Errr..........no mega zoom lens, cannot afford it :sweat:
Just using a simple 70-300mm lens ;)

Hi bro just happened to browse through your post. Love you pictures man! I missed out the action. Disappointed. When can find this kind of shots again. That day too crowded and couldn't find a good angle. :cry:

Hi bro just happened to browse through your post. Love you pictures man! I missed out the action. Disappointed. When can find this kind of shots again. That day too crowded and couldn't find a good angle. :cry:
Thank you aaron. Try again the next time round

Glad you like it ;)