KM/Sony Outing Shoot (Sharing Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the red umbrella... :bsmilie: got a few in the car... so I will bring it with me.

Hart

Enjoy the outing today . hope to see the photos from every one soon;)

A great outing today. Million thanx to bro Hart in showing us a tip or two along the way.
Its great meeting you in person too. :thumbsup:
Nice meeting bro raincool2005 as well.
Same goes to the rest of the bro too.

Thank you guys! its been great having you all to shoot me! Looking forward to e pictures. YAy!

Hi all,

Johnston - Thanks for arranging this for us! Enjoyed every minute of it!

Hart - Good to meet you! Appreciate your advice and will look forward to more...

Glador - Always a nice bro to shoot with... You want to buy my picture of you?? Thanks for your "TIP" btw :bsmilie:

Eow / Brand / Raincool2005 - Good knowing you guys, it made the shoot very fun and of course look forward to more shoot with you all again!

Thanks again to Cheryl, All these wouldn't have been possible without you.

Cheers

SS

interesting shoot today.

Unfortunately the weather don't hold up but still get pretty good result. Also I would like to thank everyone who attend and Johnston for arranging this shoot. Will start process my work from tomorrow (I process 1 tonight, though).

Something come up otherwise I would love to hang around and share more stuff with you guys.

Regards,

hart

Bro johnston
Here a starter the rest uploaded to ()
as per yr request;)
PICT0159-01re.jpg

Wow!! U guys are fast!!

Eow, nice shots! last shot of the day inclusive.. haha!

Thx to Johnston for organising and Cheryl for being such a sport despite the rain.. and to Hart for everything, even the red umbrella idea

And definitely nice to meet the the other bros for the 1st time!

Wow!! U guys are fast!!

Eow, nice shots! last shot of the day inclusive.. haha!

Thx to Johnston for organising and Cheryl for being such a sport despite the rain.. and to Hart for everything, even the red umbrella idea

And definitely nice to meet the the other bros for the 1st time!

u welcome bro;)
another pic before i hit the bed..
tks to my friend cum guru, i got this 'artistic photo'

Wah, you guys are fast man. My lappy got screwed again last nite. Going to get it fixed tonite. :complain:

Thanks Johnston for organising this shoot & our pretty Cheryl for being a good sport although we have to walk & shoot in the rain.

Hart/eow/Brand/Steadshot/Raincool - You guys are fun to shoot with. Enjoyed every minute of it. Looking forward to shooting with you all again. ;)

Wah, you guys are fast man. My lappy got screwed again last nite. Going to get it fixed tonite. :complain:

Thanks Johnston for organising this shoot & our pretty Cheryl for being a good sport although we have to walk & shoot in the rain.

Hart/eow/Brand/Steadshot/Raincool - You guys are fun to shoot with. Enjoyed every minute of it. Looking forward to shooting with you all again. ;)

yah ! it was a very good photoshoot.. See u guys in Sentosa in the next shoot. Let's pray for good weather. ;) dun worry, my nick only works for the first photoshoot with a new group.

Status
Not open for further replies.