KLCC (Twin Petronas) Park 360 Panorama


Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime

New Member
Mar 24, 2002
176
0
0
45
AMK
Visit site
Great!:thumbsup:
Is it difficult to generate 360 degree Panorama?
 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
Originally posted by Prime
Great!:thumbsup:
Is it difficult to generate 360 degree Panorama?
Not at all, I used Panorama Factory.

IMHO, it does the most accurate image stitching, better than Photostitch (free with all Canon DC) and Pixaround.
 

Prime

New Member
Mar 24, 2002
176
0
0
45
AMK
Visit site
Hi,
Are you using The V1.6 Freeware Edition?
Thanks!
 

TsQ

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,053
0
36
River Valley
Visit site
Originally posted by Daniel


Not at all, I used Panorama Factory.

IMHO, it does the most accurate image stitching, better than Photostitch (free with all Canon DC) and Pixaround.
yes I think so too... i 1st use it few years back it went "wow"
 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
Originally posted by Prime
Hi,
Are you using The V1.6 Freeware Edition?
Thanks!
Nope, using the V2.4 shareware version.
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,265
0
36
41
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
hmm...how come it is so blur ar? due to the software or due to heavy compression???

how u make the people become "transparent"

Daniel, is that where u staying for the last few weeks...that's why never see your post anymore??
 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
It's due to heavy software compression lah, this panorama is equivalent to 8 photos, don't think the non broadband people would enjoy downloading a 600-800KB image. Click the link below to see a better quality Quicktime VR version.

The "transparent" people is an artifact from the stitching. I will remove the "ghost" with photoshop when I got the time.

And I didn't become transparent. I'm only visible to smart people only. :p

Brother, I'm final year this year lah, gotta substain from photography until my FYP's over.

Someone very rich I see, just upgraded to D30 eh?

Originally posted by kamwai
hmm...how come it is so blur ar? due to the software or due to heavy compression???

how u make the people become "transparent"

Daniel, is that where u staying for the last few weeks...that's why never see your post anymore??
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,265
0
36
41
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
Originally posted by Daniel
It's due to heavy software compression lah, this panorama is equivalent to 8 photos, don't think the non broadband people would enjoy downloading a 600-800KB image. Click the link below to see a better quality Quicktime VR version.

The "transparent" people is an artifact from the stitching. I will remove the "ghost" with photoshop when I got the time.

And I didn't become transparent. I'm only visible to smart people only. :p

Brother, I'm final year this year lah, gotta substain from photography until my FYP's over.

Someone very rich I see, just upgraded to D30 eh?

icic...i used panorama factory before too...but never turn pple to transparent :dent: ...may be those pple in your photo are not as smart as u lor...heheh

when is your turn to upgrade huh?
 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
Originally posted by kamwai


icic...i used panorama factory before too...but never turn pple to transparent :dent: ...may be those pple in your photo are not as smart as u lor...heheh

when is your turn to upgrade huh?
When I start working...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.