KLCC (Twin Petronas) Park 360 Panorama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime

Mar 24, 2002
AMK
Visit site
Great!:thumbsup:
Is it difficult to generate 360 degree Panorama?

Daniel

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
Originally posted by Prime
Great!:thumbsup:
Is it difficult to generate 360 degree Panorama?
Not at all, I used Panorama Factory.

IMHO, it does the most accurate image stitching, better than Photostitch (free with all Canon DC) and Pixaround.

Prime

Mar 24, 2002
AMK
Visit site
Hi,
Are you using The V1.6 Freeware Edition?
Thanks!

TsQ

Jan 27, 2002
River Valley
Visit site
Originally posted by Daniel

Not at all, I used Panorama Factory.

IMHO, it does the most accurate image stitching, better than Photostitch (free with all Canon DC) and Pixaround.
yes I think so too... i 1st use it few years back it went "wow"

Daniel

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
Originally posted by Prime
Hi,
Are you using The V1.6 Freeware Edition?
Thanks!
Nope, using the V2.4 shareware version.

Wai

Jan 17, 2002
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
hmm...how come it is so blur ar? due to the software or due to heavy compression???

how u make the people become "transparent"

Daniel, is that where u staying for the last few weeks...that's why never see your post anymore??

Daniel

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
It's due to heavy software compression lah, this panorama is equivalent to 8 photos, don't think the non broadband people would enjoy downloading a 600-800KB image. Click the link below to see a better quality Quicktime VR version.

The "transparent" people is an artifact from the stitching. I will remove the "ghost" with photoshop when I got the time.

And I didn't become transparent. I'm only visible to smart people only. :p

Brother, I'm final year this year lah, gotta substain from photography until my FYP's over.

Someone very rich I see, just upgraded to D30 eh?

Originally posted by kamwai
hmm...how come it is so blur ar? due to the software or due to heavy compression???

how u make the people become "transparent"

Daniel, is that where u staying for the last few weeks...that's why never see your post anymore??

Wai

Jan 17, 2002
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
Originally posted by Daniel
It's due to heavy software compression lah, this panorama is equivalent to 8 photos, don't think the non broadband people would enjoy downloading a 600-800KB image. Click the link below to see a better quality Quicktime VR version.

The "transparent" people is an artifact from the stitching. I will remove the "ghost" with photoshop when I got the time.

And I didn't become transparent. I'm only visible to smart people only. :p

Brother, I'm final year this year lah, gotta substain from photography until my FYP's over.

Someone very rich I see, just upgraded to D30 eh?

icic...i used panorama factory before too...but never turn pple to transparent :dent: ...may be those pple in your photo are not as smart as u lor...heheh

when is your turn to upgrade huh?

Daniel

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
Originally posted by kamwai

icic...i used panorama factory before too...but never turn pple to transparent :dent: ...may be those pple in your photo are not as smart as u lor...heheh

when is your turn to upgrade huh?
When I start working...

Status
Not open for further replies.