KJE Towards PIE Close

everyday also got accident, dont know how people drive. u guys heard of the 2 kids got hit by truck? damn , that one was horrible.......

Still want 7m of population? More jams n break down n accident n in the end, we can walk to work liao.

Actually, more population means everyone can only drive at 6 km/hr. No more accident due to speeding.

Safer for all of us but you need to go to work at 4.30 AM in order to reach office at 8.30 AM.

where are the damn traffic warden where we need them most to clear traffic accident???

i guess the warden was away issuing hapless motorists parking summons

I was stuck in this jam this morning. Hearing from the radio that KJE was closed, I thought it was some really really really jialat accident. I have NEVER seen such gridlock in cck area even though I have been staying there for over a decade.

Upon knowing that only 2 buses were involve...something striked my mind...singapore is so vulnerable. Terroists don't even need a bomb to cripple us. Just get a few sucide drivers to crash into each other on 2 or 3 of our expressways and singapore will come to a standstill.

Why would terrorists Wan to make jams in expressway? Nothing better to do?

Why would terrorists Wan to make jams in expressway? Nothing better to do?

Why terrorists want to hijack plane and bomb places? Nothing better to do? They just want to create fear and chaos. Indeed, I do think they really have nothing better to do. Might as well just use that time to make money or even just chill out at home, listen to some music.

Once you jam up the expressways, you jam up pretty much every other road in singapore. Traffic comes to a standstill. By then, destroying siingapore is almost like killing an ant. So many ways they can do it...

1. Cyber attack. All your IT team stuck on the road.
2. Set fire everywhere. Fire engines stuck on the road.
3. Bio attack. How far can you run with 7mil on the street and traffic not moving?
4. Killing spree on the street? Mata stuck in traffic jam and 7mil people jam up the street, want to run also cannot.
5. Mobilisation and 2/4hour ntm also all stuck in traffic.

Then how?

Sorry, I am not terrorist, not creative enough to tell you what else they can do. But I do know once the traffic stops moving, everything stops. Might not even be able to buy your favourite macdonald as the delivery truck is also stuck on the road.

Just like on friday morning...an ambulance was stuck in the jam behind me. I want to give way, but left right, front back was all stationary cars.