4550540316_536a1170a3_o.jpg

4550540314_01c933dec2_o.jpg

4549896557_dd9be2ff90_o.jpg

4549896563_25b498a8c9_o.jpg

Ok.. I surrender

4549896555_13bbb93a0c_o.jpg

No photos please...

4549896551_85ac245ef2_o.jpg

I know I look stoned but thats the way I am...

4549896547_a39258012c_o.jpg

Smile....

4549896539_6e29b2aefe_o.jpg

the mother cat with you too?

Keep them warm and feed them well. It a very sensitive period now as they might died anytime if not well taken care of.

the mother cat with you too?

Keep them warm and feed them well. It a very sensitive period now as they might died anytime if not well taken care of.

These were thrown away in a bag of rubbish in a dumpster. Luckily we found them and rescued them. They were given a clean bill of health from the vet today and we're feeding them with cat milk replacement powder at the moment.

Still looking for someone who can take care of them as we won't be around to feed them as often when we are working.

From the vet, they are about 2 weeks old and would need at least 4 times of feeding each day.

These were thrown away in a bag of rubbish in a dumpster. Luckily we found them and rescued them. They were given a clean bill of health from the vet today and we're feeding them with cat milk replacement powder at the moment.

Still looking for someone who can take care of them as we won't be around to feed them as often when we are working.

From the vet, they are about 2 weeks old and would need at least 4 times of feeding each day.

when you found the bag, did you wait awhile before bring them back? Cos they will cry for the mother or their mother might looking for them.

Cos sometime some people didt see the mother cat then they packed the kitten and "put" them other places cos they scare they might died there or grown up at their place.

4 times day? Nice.... cos mine feed 2 hours each....... @@'

when you found the bag, did you wait awhile before bring them back? Cos they will cry for the mother or their mother might looking for them.

Cos sometime some people didt see the mother cat then they packed the kitten and "put" them other places cos they scare they might died there or grown up at their place.

4 times day? Nice.... cos mine feed 2 hours each....... @@'

Some idiot wrapped them up in a plastic bag and threw them in the rubbish dumpster. ;(

I had to tear the plastic bag open to get to them. 4 times a day was the minimum given by the vet. Of course it's better to keep feeding them 3 to 4 hrs each time, but it's pretty difficult if the caregivers are working or busy.

Some idiot wrapped them up in a plastic bag and threw them in the rubbish dumpster. ;(

I had to tear the plastic bag open to get to them. 4 times a day was the minimum given by the vet. Of course it's better to keep feeding them 3 to 4 hrs each time, but it's pretty difficult if the caregivers are working or busy.

Let me know if you need the heat bag which it will provide them a warm place.

Ya, it better to feed more.

Let me know if you need the heat bag which it will provide them a warm place.

Ya, it better to feed more.

Yeah, we have the heat pack. Now, the worry is how to take care from tomorrow onwards... :sweat::sweat:

Yeah, we have the heat pack. Now, the worry is how to take care from tomorrow onwards... :sweat::sweat:

oh good good as the heat pack is important.

Good shots & good rescue! :) A little under though, but what's more important is saving them.
You found them wrapped up in a dumpster? :think: Man, good thing you were there to save them.
Good work :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good shots & good rescue! :) A little under though, but what's more important is saving them.
You found them wrapped up in a dumpster? :think: Man, good thing you were there to save them.
Good work :thumbsup:

Thanks... feels good to keep them alive too. :)

Nice kitten series :)

Thanks...

Btw, 2 have been adopted. left the 2 white with black pattern ones...

All of them are now successfully adopted.

Wishing them all the best in their new homes. :)

All of them are now successfully adopted.

Wishing them all the best in their new homes. :)

nice! glad they found a home :thumbsup: