[Kit] Architecture and cityscapes

A photo from Bangkok. This is a beer pavilion outside Central World. Beer and light were equally good :cool:

5345713589_0d05391023_z.jpg

5346385938_310b2ea7f9_z.jpg

A photo from Bangkok. This is a beer pavilion outside Central World. Beer and light were equally good :cool:
5345713589_0d05391023_t.jpg

5346385938_310b2ea7f9_t.jpg

Bro KIT - Simple, Repetitive wall/panel captured and presented well:thumbsup: .. Have not been to Central World.. I guess many would have walk pass without taking a second glance.. the eye of a good photographer will bring something out of the ordinary. #215, great capture of the light falling on some of the panels and good capture angle..
#216 - the movable parts add another dimension to this scene.. putting up two corelated pictures is good..

Last edited:
Bro KIT - Simple, Repetitive wall/panel captured and presented well:thumbsup: .. Have not been to Central World.. I guess many would have walk pass without taking a second glance.. the eye of a good photographer will bring something out of the ordinary. #215, great capture of the light falling on some of the panels and good capture angle..
#216 - the movable parts add another dimension to this scene.. putting up two corelated pictures is good..

Thanks, the structure was pretty eye catching :)

Hi kit, nice capture of the shingha beer. Nt sure spelling correct anot

oh.. now I know what is that "lion-like symbol".. Singha Beer.. no wonder it look so familar.. (me obviously not into beer ... :) )

oh.. now I know what is that "lion-like symbol".. Singha Beer.. no wonder it look so familar.. (me obviously not into beer ... :) )

Ya, its Singha Beer but I'm not sure if its pronounced with a silent "h".