killing spree in Akihabara Tokyo today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japanese society stress, unbearable pressures, disappointment, feelings of being a failure, sadness, hopelessness, need to make a statement. sad for the killer and the victims.

Japanese society stress, unbearable pressures, disappointment, feelings of being a failure, sadness, hopelessness, need to make a statement. sad for the killer and the victims.

I've been to that point and it's horrible but I wouldn't kill. I always wonder what separates our thoughts and actions in some people but not in others.

My heart goes out to all.

It's sad that cases like this happened, but no one know whether he got the idea from anime, movie, book or news :sweat:

ironically, he's the one that still alive.

prob no courage to jump from building or any other methods ... need someone put him on an electric chair to end his life ...

sigh ....

all he needs to do is to take a katana run abt and into the face of a policeman ... easier for everyone else ...

It's on the same date (Jun 8) as the same thing happened 7 yrs ago (someone stormed in to a classroom and killed 8 children).
Same thing also happened March this year, but smaller scale.
These make me nervous :rolleyes:

And to think I was there just weeks ago. Sheesh. What is the world coming to? End own misery, still have to end others as well?

effects of depression.. actually there are many sufferers of clinical depression out there. no matter how mild it is, it has to be treated. perhaps we should think about the people around us and see if they have any potential symptoms of depression and offer help. living in a fast-paced high stress city like ours is definitely one of the causal factors of depression.

effects of depression.. actually there are many sufferers of clinical depression out there. no matter how mild it is, it has to be treated. perhaps we should think about the people around us and see if they have any potential symptoms of depression and offer help. living in a fast-paced high stress city like ours is definitely one of the causal factors of depression.

It's easy to say that it has to be treated but how? In 2005, I tried some promising commercial anti-depressants and my first two weeks, the medicine pushed my emotions so hard, I could have killed someone but I didn't go anywhere during that time. The remainder of the 7 months, it really didn't help a lot.

Now, I use something called SAM-e, which isn't an official drug, but works very well and it works quickly without side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.