ketty3.jpg

ketty4.jpg

Model :kelly

thanks for viewing :)

regards
datson teo

Last edited:
Wow... great shots... :thumbsup:

i thought this shoot, one of the models will wear a running shoe? why no one take photo of her running in that shoe with her gown? :dunno:

More like a happy bride than runaway bride.

Nice images .... should change title to Happy Bride, etc...

For a Run Away Bride, bride should be seen running away, pulling up the dress, torn bridal dress, etc.... ya, and usually barefooted or at least a pair of Just-do-it shoes :rolleyes:

Nice photos ..why she sitting down not, running action?? HA HA

if this is the shoot for this organised shoot:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6693651&postcount=2

i am damn disappointed, cos till now i haven not seen anyone posted kelly running on her nike shoe in her wedding gown.

guess as usual, those photogs too busy to take photo of chio bus / xmm as always till they forget what they are they for for the shoot (as in theme of the shoot) in the first place.

so imagine, if i am your paying client, i want a runaway bride, even if you give me a perfect exposure/composited photos but its not the photo i want... fail lah!

sometimes i really wonder why so many regulars of such organised shoot went for such shoot? as a hobby? or building up their portfolio or simply just indulging in their dark obsession of shooting xmms. Zzz

no wonder photography is so expensive these days, not only equipments, cos you are paying $40 x 52 weeks or even 104 weeks (if shoot on both sats and suns) as well for such meaningless shoots. Do you know by saving spending on such shoots for 1 year, you can buy a 7D or even 5DMKII? hahaha

Last edited:
just a thought. since when must a runaway bride be running with Nike shoes ? :confused:

i am damn disappointed, cos till now i haven not seen anyone posted kelly running on her nike shoe in her wedding gown.

guess as usual, those photogs too busy to take photo of chio bus / xmm as always till they forget what they are they for for the shoot (as in theme of the shoot) in the first place.

so imagine, if i am your paying client, i want a runaway bride, even if you give me a perfect exposure/composited photos but its not the photo i want... fail lah!

sometimes i really wonder why so many regulars of such organised shoot went for such shoot? as a hobby? or building up their portfolio or simply just indulging in their dark obsession of shooting xmms. Zzz

no wonder photography is so expensive these days, not only equipments, cos you are paying $40 x 52 weeks or even 104 weeks (if shoot on both sats and suns) as well for such meaningless shoots. Do you know by saving spending on such shoots for 1 year, you can buy a 7D or even 5DMKII? hahaha

Total agree with you. Many photographers here in Singapore does not go for the concept shoot. They just want to go and shoot the model with bokeh.

Shooting models with bokeh, anyone with the right lens can shoot a similar shots.
But for concept shoot, the way you composed will be different from the rest. Photographers from Taiwan and Malaysia did very well in this area.

For portfoilo, no point having all xmm shoot and this will degrade your portfolio instead of upgrading it. Yes start from xmm shoot but move on to others like concepts shoot or other shoot which shows the creativity in you. This will make people go wow in your pic.

For portfoilo, no point having all xmm shoot and this will degrade your portfolio instead of upgrading it. Yes start from xmm shoot but move on to others like concepts shoot or other shoot which shows the creativity in you. This will make people go wow in your pic.

that's why i dun go for such shoots. except one but i joined cos its a bridal theme and i see the model looks quite experienced enough, not our usual xmms ;p

cos shooting xmm would not increase your portfolio and marketability! (please wake up - to those who still think they can go far by shooting xmm! there is a bigger model world out then these xmms, unless you are only shooting for your own fantasies... )

Last edited:
that's why i dun go for such shoots. except one but i joined cos its a bridal theme and i see the model looks quite experienced enough, not our usual xmms ;p

cos shooting xmm would not increase your portfolio and marketability! (please wake up - to those who still think they can go far by shooting xmm! there is a bigger model world out then these xmms, unless you are only shooting for your own fantasies... )

Going this kind of shoot can know more friends and learn from other photographer ma, no one start as a pro. Some cannot get their own models, so they join this kind of shoot to pick up the skills. Some treat it as a hobby, pay to take the models for fun, it's their choice.

bro, you are too stressed!

Why you get disappointed over things that are not your concerned? :sweat::sweat:
People can decide what they want to do with their time, interest, money, etc....
Organisers can organise anything, if people dont like, dont join, if u like, then join....

So if you are worried that certain organisers are not up to your expectation, then dont bother about joining his shoot .... :rolleyes:

just a thought. since when must a runaway bride be running with Nike shoes ? :confused:
Julia Roberts made this "Runaway Bride" prominent, and the poster made a "running shoes" a good prop ...

runaway_bride.jpg

Since the title is a runaway bride, most people are expecting something like this: :rolleyes:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs27/f/2008/184/a/5/Runaway_Bride_by_pacsaman.jpg

(note: image not taken by me, linked just for the benefit of some members who do not understand this concept)

Run where, run how

I think that when a organizer gives their shoot a fancy name(in this case "runaway bride") the shooters are free to interpret it their own ways.

The shooter don't have to blindly follow the tittle. However when posting, the shooter also should blindly name the thread if the posted photos don't have anything to do with the organiser's "theme":)

Did the bride run away from the church to go there for a photoshoot?

Totally misleading.

Huh?? what runaway?? TS did not use runaway in his thread title leh. :sticktong :bsmilie:

Why need sports shoe for runaway bride. If she wears sports shoes .... then its called "Brides goes for a Run", not a Runaway bride. Totally different meaning.
For the latter, just barefoot, at the right location, with the right pose, will do.