www.underthestars.sg
Did these two days ago. Enjoy :)

main.php

main.php

main.php

I wish there was a shot with her facing the camera

I think the lighting can be done better. much better

Nope... i love this.

My preference goes to the 2nd and 3rd photos. For the 1st one, the beautiful dress seems to be covered by the dark background. Not sure if it's your intention though.

I wish there was a shot with her facing the camera

I think the lighting can be done better. much better

Thanks for your comment.

These three are picked from the many lots which i favor more. i certainly have a frontal shot of her.

Lighting wise, how can i improve? For your information, the single light set up is intentional and is perceived from the reference visuals that my stylist and myself had wanted to achieve.

My preference goes to the 2nd and 3rd photos. For the 1st one, the beautiful dress seems to be covered by the dark background. Not sure if it's your intention though.

Yes, there is a slight merging of the back part of the dress, which the light can't reach, with the background. Well, it was my intentional that no fill light nor reflector is used, cos want the shadow areas to be dark. So i have already anticipated the problem but to keep it at a minimal.

Picture #2
is very nice. The pose and dress is very good

Yes, there is a slight merging of the back part of the dress, which the light can't reach, with the background. Well, it was my intentional that no fill light nor reflector is used, cos want the shadow areas to be dark. So i have already anticipated the problem but to keep it at a minimal.

Hey wolfie...in this case if you are doing portrait...yah you have it.

But looking at the clothes and styling. You were suppose to do it as fashion don't you? If I was to do that I would have lit up all the outfit.

Hey wolfie...in this case if you are doing portrait...yah you have it.

But looking at the clothes and styling. You were suppose to do it as fashion don't you? If I was to do that I would have lit up all the outfit.

it depends. there's nothing at the back of the dress to showcase anyway.

i think no. 2 is just perfect... it got the classic feel... LOVE IT!!!
1 & 2 can be better tho... no 1 shows some "mess" on the floor, whether it's intentional or not, it just doesn't look rite... somehow i think the mess on the floor gives "injustice" to pic from the model's shin to the top...
no 2 the background is too "pitch-black" compared to the first two... the object has brown-ish effect... hmm, how to say, not really a good contrast?
juz my 2cents, bro... really love no 2 tho... from top to bottom!! :)

i like how the light wraps around the model. colors abit different from how u normally process your photos. i don't really like the last dress cos the material is crumpled and can see her belly button. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.