Kata bags pricelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy s**t, I think I'm gonna sell my R-103 and get this one. Only downside is, I can't put a laptop in it. But with laptops like the Asus EEE springing out every few months, I can probably squeeze one of them into the top compartment of the 3N1-20... :bigeyes:

just went to op this afternoon.

3N1-20 150 cash
3N1-30 220 i think.. cash too.

Went to TK. 3H1-20 no stock. Saw 3N1-10/30.

Thanks for the heads up about the new Kata 3N1 Sling Bag guys as I've been busy with my work and have not updated the Kata pricelist.

I would appreciate if you guys would PM me the price and location of the Kata bags that you've bought so that the Kata pricelist will not be one big mess like the Lowepro pricelist.

Sorry will do that the next time. :embrass:

but whats the pricing for both?

Please see first post on page 1 for updated prices. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
but whats the pricing for both?

Sorries didn't check the price for that. Only ask the price for DR-466 .

PMed sent to TS.

And here's the little pricing that i got >

DR-466 $100 -TK, $110 - OP
3N1-20 $169 -K13 marketing, $168 - OP

date: 03/10/08

3N1-20 --- $135(TK) $168(OP) $130(MS)[OUT OF STOCK for all shop]
3N1-30 --- $180(TK) $210(OP) $200(MS)

i also called gin studio, according to them every shop should sell at about the same price..

Last edited:
was wondering coz its like quite a number of people is looking for 3n1-20 which is out of stock... would it be possible for mass order for tat?

HB-207 any update on price?

hmm can keep this place updated as to whether the 3N1-20 is/will be in stock?? Also very keen in trying out this bag...

any price for FORMAT-Q and which shops sells it?
Thanks.

3rd batch of 3n1-20 and 30 is coming to singapore soon, and this time its quite alot... so it would not run out of stock this time.

anyway, if this forum wish to do a mass order for the bag, u will have to make it with the dealer (eg MS colour, TK etc) and not gin studio. But from wat i know the price would not drop alot, coz according to them, they say they are selling at quite a low price already.

and anyway, 1 more things is tat, if you all wan, gin studio is willing to give a demo on the bag if we could come up and gather about 20 people. Great stuff... can't wait to get my hand on the new bag.

Stock arrive?????

update for sensitivity - V 140sgd at OP...

anyone else who saw this bag cheaper at another shop?

and to the owners, any comments about the bag?

update - sensitivity - v @ 160sgd at K-13

Kata DR-465 Digital Rucksack $95 at Orient Photo @ Sim Lim Square:)

Status
Not open for further replies.