stadium00.jpg

stadium01.jpg

stadium02.jpg

stadium03.jpg

West Gate #2, #3

Scoreboard #1

More floodlight #2

Freakin' fantastic! =)

Was there a really huge puddle at the West Gate or.. Was some PSing? The reflections in West Gate #3 look a little out of this world, hrm.

excellent architectural series. :)

thanks Cheesecake, nightmare and zaren :) shot these on saturday so the outside was still rather wet in the morning from the rain from friday

Beautiful sky colour, do you need to form up 20 persons yourself for the visit or will they form up for you?

Beautiful sky colour, do you need to form up 20 persons yourself for the visit or will they form up for you?

u can. or, just submit ur name and they will group people together. personally, i rather go with frens. more fun shooting together. ;)

wow...didn't know you were there so early!

An excellent series, IMHO...I especially liked:

Scoreboard #1 - reminds me of a colosseum. The cloud pattern provides a good contrast to the seating area. Turbulent clouds against a stoic structure.

Sunrise #1 - Perfectly balanced. Good eye on the 2 things on the ground to emphasize the symmetry. Pitch looks inviting...didn't play football? hehe

Gate 1 #2 - I like this perspective. Brings out the mood of a going-to-be-gone icon. Maybe it's the light that enhances that feeling.

West Gate #2 - I'm a sucker for textures. This reflection does it for me. Would have preferred the "horizon" (the roof structure) to be lower so that I'm not torn between the 2 halves. I prefer the reflected texture on the top half anyway :)

PnS: as nightwolf75 has mentioned, you can sign up as an individual or part of a group, the organiser will eventually organise everyone into groups of around 20 :)

many thanks kk for the feedback :) pity you couldn't make it for the stadium tour this time round

good coverage of national stadium. :thumbsup:

woot...good coverage and shots, except for pic 13, the guy in the frame spoilt the shot.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.