Aug 13, 2005
Singapore
Super_Motard_Cup_Prix_-_399_.jpg

Super_Motard_Cup_Prix_-_600.jpg

Super_Motard_Cup_Prix_-_568.jpg

Super_Motard_Cup_Prix_-_623.jpg

Super_Motard_Cup_Prix_-_453.jpg

Just some photos to share, comments are welcome

Hi Visualpimp, like photos 1 and 3 very much. I think the stadium is a very nice background in photo 1.

Here are my beginner take of the race. Hope you don't mind Visualpimp.
My panning shot really sucks...
Tips and comments given by sehsuan and r32 on the other post regarding this race are really helpful, hope to get more tips like these. cheers

1. Cub prix

CRW_7293.jpg

2. Intense

IMG_7338.jpg

3. Wonder how much is the prize money

IMG_7418.jpg

4. Motard

IMG_7440.jpg

First photo is just another still shot. Totally no feel of movement........try again. So it's just a very normal shot but the rest of your shots are much better with some panning feel to it.

sehsuan said:
first photo is a fresh new look at things. good work!

Thanks. Still alot to learn and improve. Was trying to see what works and what doesn't. Shot with fast and slow shutter and see what works best. Hope to get better shots next time round. Cheers;)

ahlerjay said:
Hi Visualpimp, like photos 1 and 3 very much. I think the stadium is a very nice background in photo 1.

Here are my beginner take of the race. Hope you don't mind Visualpimp.
My panning shot really sucks...
Tips and comments given by sehsuan and r32 on the other post regarding this race are really helpful, hope to get more tips like these. cheers

1. Cub prix

CRW_7293.jpg

2. Intense

IMG_7338.jpg

3. Wonder how much is the prize money

IMG_7418.jpg

4. Motard

IMG_7440.jpg

Got many nice shots yourself dude!! Lets wait for the next motor event.:thumbsup:

visualpimp said:
Thanks. Still alot to learn and improve. Was trying to see what works and what doesn't. Shot with fast and slow shutter and see what works best. Hope to get better shots next time round. Cheers;)

That's the spirit! Hope to see more from you soon.

I think you need to improve before you try to sell your pictures at $12 per 8r. They are firstly not sharp enuff and secondly looks motionless with little panning.

SQBug said:
I think you need to improve before you try to sell your pictures at $12 per 8r. They are firstly not sharp enuff and secondly looks motionless with little panning.

Dont flame ppl's thread. If you don't like it PM the photographer and not flaming on the thread. The photographer have the right to do whatever he wants with the photographs and its not up to YOU to judge. Its ppl like you thats gives photographers a bad name here. Its a small community and we should support and help each other rather than being sour. Guess u need to grow up and learn what is professionalism. :thumbsd:

SQBug said:

With all due respect, I think you should PM the photographer regarding these kind of personal opinions instead of flaming within the thread. And please have some professionalism.. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.