Status
Not open for further replies.

andre

Taken during studio session at PSS...

pls give me ur comments....

kachin_lady01.jpg

kachin_lady02.jpg

-Andre

err.....i was intend to do it..... i used soft focus...usually when take potrait or close up potrait...we give a little bit touch up for making a glamour effect....

so this 2 pic i used soft focus - 2 stop...

-Andre

Originally posted by andre
Taken during studio session at PSS...

pls give me ur comments....

-Andre

Hi Andre,

Remember me? I was also at the PSS shot that day. Strangely enough, the shots looks a little on the bright side. Does it looks like that in your original slide/negative? I'm still waiting to collect my slides back and perhaps post some later.. See you around...

KS

yoo...SIm.....wah.....so u are member of clubsnap also ..

yah got very bad result...only 3 pic come out good...the rest all underexposed...coz maybe i used iso 50.... but then the light setting was iso 100...hehehe

Originally posted by andre
yoo...SIm.....wah.....so u are member of clubsnap also ..

yah got very bad result...only 3 pic come out good...the rest all underexposed...coz maybe i used iso 50.... but then the light setting was iso 100...hehehe

Hi,

No worries. You can always try again the next time. In any case, did you add one extra stop since that you are using iso 50 for this shoot. Yeap, can't wait to get my slides back.... :)

KS

Hi,

There is a name for this traditional costume in Kachin dialect but I am not very sure about it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.