K3 & K5 Shoot Out @ HCM, Vietnam Mar 13-16, 2015

Expressions...

Now why is this photo reminding me of something...:bigeyes:
HCM is definitely a nice place to visit and stay.
Great shots guys. Enjoying this series. :thumbsup:

My last 3 pic to share which are similar to Franz's.
Taken by K3+85.

Thanks for viewing.:)

HCM is definitely a nice place to visit and stay.
Great shots guys. Enjoying this series. :thumbsup:

Thanks Dennis.
The common statement among overseas visitors, "HCM is for staying & Hanoi for business".:cool:

Lots of nice food!
Wow!

Sure on my 'to go' list.

Thanks for putting up the photos.
Great picts, looks yummy and great fun too.

I think this is what makes the Pentax section special.
Like minded Kakis to do some of these shoots together.

the model is really stunning in those traditional clothes ...

With film, we are careful to ensure correct composition etc., before pressing the shutter.
No really with digital as fire at will.

Now selecting those "rejected" shots for sharing later, so to remind ourselves not to be trigger happy. :)

With film, we are careful to ensure correct composition etc., before pressing the shutter.
No really with digital as fire at will.

Now selecting those "rejected" shots for sharing later, so to remind ourselves not to be trigger happy. :)

Good learning for sure on rejects...Waiting patiently

Lots of nice food!
Wow!

Sure on my 'to go' list.

Thanks for putting up the photos.
Great picts, looks yummy and great fun too.

I think this is what makes the Pentax section special.
Like minded Kakis to do some of these shoots together.

It is a great way for Pentaxians to bond; as the outing in Singapore doesn't provide enough time to bond and discuss techniques and examine output. Also good way to get to know one another better. Great sharing, and how did you get the model by the way?

Thanks for waiting. Will post after this weekend.:)

It is a great way for Pentaxians to bond; as the outing in Singapore doesn't provide enough time to bond and discuss techniques and examine output. Also good way to get to know one another better. Great sharing, and how did you get the model by the way?

With outing in Singapore, it's a few hours affair as compare to overseas when we have all the time on our hands.

Wow nice photos!!!

Make me want to go vietnam also!!!

I think this is one most common "reject" for having a vertical object in the background above the subject's head.
...and I framed it so centered.:embrass:

I think this is one most common "reject" for having a vertical object in the background above the subject's head.
...and I framed it so centered.:embrass:

Ben, I think the offending item can be photoshopped away...
Very nice shot too...:)

Ben, I think the offending item can be photoshopped away...
Very nice shot too...:)

Good suggestion.
However,I am looking at the persepctive of relying less on software, but more dependent on photography skill...;)

The model's left hand was not in frame and her smile missing, although I don't mind about her hair.

Of course can crop the picture, but that's not the point to correct the composition.

I always keep reminding myself be tuned to shooting film even with DSLR. So that I don't ended up shutter happy and with multiple pictures of the same. This is also to give others the chance than to hog the space.