K20D and Manual Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.
True... I have been using the 85 1.8D for many years! Could not justify the cost for the 1.4 but then I tried the 77 1.8 today! it completely swept me of my feet :bsmilie: I almost said NO to fengwei for his 16-50 as the cost was about the same

I will get it some time soon... cannot control for long :sweat:

u have step into the point of no return...welcome...let mi assured u, 1 is not enuff, the other 2 will come ur way...:bsmilie:

Congrats again on the purchase. It's a good start (and you got a bargain, 2 bargains actually). And as I told you in the shop, you need to get a FA77, and my FA*300/4.5 ;p, you'd be done for a great start

Good Job FW...:bsmilie:

Congrats again on the purchase. It's a good start (and you got a bargain, 2 bargains actually). And as I told you in the shop, you need to get a FA77, and my FA*300/4.5 ;p, you'd be done for a great start :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

Yes yes... all in due time :sweat:

Just checking, don't take it seriously bro, how much is your FA* 300 f4.5 :bsmilie:

u have step into the point of no return...welcome...let mi assured u, 1 is not enuff, the other 2 will come ur way...:bsmilie:

Good Job FW...:bsmilie:

hahaha... no need to assure bro! I know it already :bsmilie:

HAve been spoiled by the LARG lineup of lenses Nikon has to offer :sweat:

Now I feel it much better as I know clearly what are the MUST HAVE lenses :thumbsup:

recent modify one CZ 85/1.2 to M42 mount (yes, they have 1.2), now stick with sony A-700,outstanding, can use it later on pentax K20D to see wha will hap..

recent modify one CZ 85/1.2 to M42 mount (yes, they have 1.2), now stick with sony A-700,outstanding, can use it later on pentax K20D to see wha will hap..

my god...CZ 85/1.2 :bigeyes: anyway looking at what u have im not surprise...
i can test it for u if u not free...:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.