K-r LCD screen same size as k-5 n k-7?

Silverback84

Jun 24, 2011
Sry to ask noob question but I'm trying to get a GGS screen protector for my k-r however I could not find a seller that would ship to Singapore if I buy k-5 or k-7 screen protector will it fit as well? Since three of their is 3" also.

Why not just get from OP or hercules from sgcamera

Because I hav some cash in my paypal that I wish to use up that's y I prefer to purchase from eBay. Besides it's oso cheaper to get from eBay.

i bought mine from OP at sim lim square some time back.

same size is same size but better to buy from the shop and ask them to stick for you lah.

Silverback84 said:
Sry to ask noob question but I'm trying to get a GGS screen protector for my k-r however I could not find a seller that would ship to Singapore if I buy k-5 or k-7 screen protector will it fit as well? Since three of their is 3" also.

Same as K-7. I'm using a K-7 GGS from OP.

Silverback84 said:
Because I hav some cash in my paypal that I wish to use up that's y I prefer to purchase from eBay. Besides it's oso cheaper to get from eBay.

If you apply wrongly and don't know how to rectify this you will have to crack the glass and throw away your GGS.

Like I always say, penny wise pound foolish. OP installs for you :)

I took mine from SLRR for 10 dollars before on my k-5, not sure how much today...