K-30 ... K-r Replacment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell a BIGGER internal "core".... ;P

anyone wanna buy my k-5? ;)

There will likely still be differences in the layout and controls..

1152267198.png

For one, no ISO button. Of course there is no need for LCD top panel, hardly used for me.

I wonder if they adopt the ol' K20D style menu with the Fn button though... The sole complaint I have about the K5's controls is the silly need to press 2 seconds to switch between select AF point and all the ISO/picture style/timer/etc settings. And I can barely recall which mode I have left it in.

Oh.... Look at that GRIP! It looks like its made for my hands.. :p

Hopefully the image isn't "stretched" coz the built-in flash looks so... Errr.... Super tall? :p

ISO button? I suppose they figured out their high-ISO noise control is damn good so might as well leave it on auto-ISO 80-3200...?

Oh.... Look at that GRIP! It looks like its made for my hands.. :p

Hopefully the image isn't "stretched" coz the built-in flash looks so... Errr.... Super tall? :p

ISO button? I suppose they figured out their high-ISO noise control is damn good so might as well leave it on auto-ISO 80-3200...?
The grip looks like it's deeper than the K5's, hrm.

There will likely still be differences in the layout and controls..

1152267198.png

For one, no ISO button. Of course there is no need for LCD top panel, hardly used for me.

I wonder if they adopt the ol' K20D style menu with the Fn button though... The sole complaint I have about the K5's controls is the silly need to press 2 seconds to switch between select AF point and all the ISO/picture style/timer/etc settings. And I can barely recall which mode I have left it in.

Thanks for the tip. I never knew that... it was a pain for me coz i push the lever to center af point to get to my picture style timer etc settings.. :embrass::embrass::embrass:

I resize the Kr pic with the K30 with reference using the same lens diameter. Seem like K30 is shorter as compare :) So it seem smaller after all

Seriously, how small can it go? K5 is already very small for a DSLR. Try holding the Nikon D300 and you'll know what I mean.

Wa, but how do they keep the pentaprism, then?

Don't know leh . Maybe it's like Kx height . I should do a Kx compare height too lol . Cos I rem kx is shorter then kr .

Status
Not open for further replies.