juz wondering..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bren87

Apr 6, 2005
how come all the models for the photography sessions seem to be female models..don't any of u use male models too?

I remember they did have one or two but the response is not very encouraging. Maybe that's why mostly are female models.

Cheers
John

:think: well, if u offer hunks' model shoots in the exclusively female sub-forum in CLUBSNAP ... I am sure the ladies would be delighted :bsmilie:

Offering guys to guys here .... nah, I think the interest will still be skewed towards the ladies

just my 2 cts worth:)

I might be doing a theme shoot based on a hunky guy soon. Just have to find the right one though. ala Conan the Barbarian. Anyone got super duper muscular guy frens?

yes, i do. PM me the details.

Just my opinion, it is not that guys are not interested in another guy as subject but there is more motivation in paying a female model. So on a commercial scale, unless the photographer is trying to learn shooting male physique, female is still preferred in general portraiture (which explain why women are more often paid higher than men in this line).

I think this is because most of the photographers are male, CMIIW. Then, it is easier for them to recognise,by nature , the beauty of female models.

Did you just fall off a cabbage truck? :bsmilie: Walk by any newstand in Singapore... men's magazines got pretty women on the cover. Women's magazines got pretty women on the cover. Sports Illustrated got swimsuit issue... all women. Even National Geographic last year had swimsuit issue... history of the bathing suit or some crap like that.... all women.

God made women great to look at... and men lumpy and hairy. Get real will ya!

bren87 said:
how come all the models for the photography sessions seem to be female models..don't any of u use male models too?

r52lanc said:
...and men lumpy and hairy.

hmm.. I want to resent this but cannot think how... I'll check with my skinny balding friend.

act...
i shoot quite a number of guys too....

but i agree that male models are hard to come by these days.... haha.....

cheersx

r52lanc said:
Did you just fall off a cabbage truck? :bsmilie: Walk by any newstand in Singapore... men's magazines got pretty women on the cover. Women's magazines got pretty women on the cover. Sports Illustrated got swimsuit issue... all women. Even National Geographic last year had swimsuit issue... history of the bathing suit or some crap like that.... all women.

God made women great to look at... and men lumpy and hairy. Get real will ya!

Hahahah :bsmilie: ... couldn't help it... Very direct and succint reply... I like... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.