juts got Lumix FX-01, any season user out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SebbyC

Feb 22, 2007
pasir ris
i am new to photography and recently just bought a Lumix FX-01. Anyone who is familiar and can help with some of the functions like using the simple mode, normal picture and macro mode.
Thanks.

welcome to the Lumix family, both my cams are Lumix..... well would advise you to read up the manual first, then start shooting in the suto mode, which would provide you with the very basic skills to be familar with your cam like the flash and how your hold the cam... simple mode is kind of useless because u can not use much function.... macro is to shoot plants or insects or small thing....

Simple mode is like fully auto, you only control if you want or not want the flash and select if there is a strong light at the back of your subject.

Normal mode allow you to control more things like ISO, exposure etc

Marco mode is for close up photos of things. i think is abt 5cm focusing distant for FX-01 (lazy to check up, but its abt the for my FX9).

Yes, as suggested, do read the manual, it would cover these in more details.

Cheers-

more over, you can trying posting at the pana forum may get more respond...

welcome to the Lumix family, both my cams are Lumix..... well would advise you to read up the manual first, then start shooting in the suto mode, which would provide you with the very basic skills to be familar with your cam like the flash and how your hold the cam... simple mode is kind of useless because u can not use much function.... macro is to shoot plants or insects or small thing....

wah...super rich le...own more then one camera...

Status
Not open for further replies.