Just spotted: Canon Crumpler 6MDH

danielteng

Jan 31, 2007
Hi my fellow CSers,

For you Crumpler fans out there, there's a new Crumpler 6MDH being sold at canon vivo showroom. retails for 150.

Grey with Red accents, green interior. IMO best of both worlds, not as 'in-ur-face' as red, not as plain as black.

Remembered to take some pics this time round. haha!

P25-02-10_11_53_3_.jpg

P25-02-10_11_57.jpg

P25-02-10_11_53.jpg

P25-02-10_11_53_1_.jpg

P25-02-10_11_53_2_.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:
hmmmm at the same price as the original crumpler

The current version of the 6mdh in the same colourway (sans canon branding) is retailing at s$166.92 on the Crumpler sg website b4 discount, the 5mdh (without a shoulder pad) goes for s$119. (Canon versions retail at 150 and 110 respectively both come with shoulder pads)

So the canon versions are somewhat cheaper or more 'worth it' in that sense. After the standard 10% discount with the apple card however... :) Still boils down to those 5 red letters that ppl either love or hate to see.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone would actually purchase this over the normal Crumplers, but to each his own.

The current version of the 6mdh in the same colourway (sans canon branding) is retailing at s$166.92 on the Crumpler sg website b4 discount, the 5mdh (without a shoulder pad) goes for s$119. (Canon versions retail at 150 and 110 respectively both come with shoulder pads)

So the canon versions are somewhat cheaper or more 'worth it' in that sense. After the standard 10% discount with the apple card however... :) Still boils down to those 5 red letters that ppl either love or hate to see.

the crumpler website includes delivery and and shipping. the shop sells cheaper.

the crumpler website includes delivery and and shipping. the shop sells cheaper.

Erm, pretty sure those are the retail prices and don't include delivery dude. Checked out the crumpler sg site again, shipping costs extra.

Erm, pretty sure those are the retail prices and don't include delivery dude. Checked out the crumpler sg site again, shipping costs extra.

I just bought a 6MDH from Raffles City.
Cost me 156. So website price is not retail price.

Does Canon 150 include GST?

wow that looks cool.. haha

Wonder if the pink bag matces Pentax pink DSLR ? Cool for ladies ! :bsmilie:

what colour did you get? I was there last week and they only had the blue ones left. Was looking for red but they said it might take up to 2mths to bring in stock...:dunno:

Red crumpler bags are hot! I waited for quite sometime before finally getting a mint one under B&S. Love the matching Canon strap and bag. Hehe..... ;)

150 is the nett price, I believe.

The website adds another 11 bucks on top of the listed price on checkout for 'standard shipping'

Interesting... maybe different crumpler branches different prices perhaps? Anybody can verify?

In that case, it would make the canon versions close to actual crumpler retail prices. AND crumpler ones can get discount with various cards... not that worth it anymore.

Hi do you have canon crumpler neck strap ?
I really want to buy this item.

Hi there, Think it would be best if you posted that in the Buy and sell sections. will get more responses. Cheers. :)

Hi Just incase there's still anyone looking for Canon Crumpler bag 6MDH, i have grey color green inside, pm me if interested its only 110sgd. thanks.

looks like a pasar malam bag... :sweat: no offence to those who have it/like it though.. :x

Cartman2000 said:
I don't think anyone would actually purchase this over the normal Crumplers, but to each his own.

I just did. Like the color. Lol.

lanzkidz said:
Hi Just incase there's still anyone looking for Canon Crumpler bag 6MDH, i have grey color green inside, pm me if interested its only 110sgd. thanks.

Better post this in buynow section dude.

the brown sling bag looked nice too. is that cost $60?