Just MT Fuji..

This is my favorite piece, hope you will like it too. :)

162957_1545125830494_1305463182_31279067_4400068_n.jpg

Last edited:
I must confess, converting shots into HDR-version was not intended to. :sweat:
Please do advise me what are things to take care of when I intended to do HDR format.

The latter shots look a lot better. Don't HDR Fuji-san, she doesn't need it!

I tried HDR for my Iceland photos because I had a dull sky and it didn't look very natural to me. Sometimes, a town is a town, a mountain is a mountain.

The shot with the boat is nice too. I prefer Fuji-san free of any man-made stuff around it but that is impossible now.

The latter shots look a lot better. Don't HDR Fuji-san, she doesn't need it!

I tried HDR for my Iceland photos because I had a dull sky and it didn't look very natural to me. Sometimes, a town is a town, a mountain is a mountain.

The shot with the boat is nice too. I prefer Fuji-san free of any man-made stuff around it but that is impossible now.

thanks...and noted :)

Great shots. They are so different from the usual shots of Mt Fuji. :thumbsup:

ya, they are diff bcos I went to place where not many Singaporeans had gone to.. :bsmilie:

thanks for viewing :)

nice... keep the purplish colour version. The B&W version don't do well for me... I find those building blended in for B&W...

I'll be going to Japan in Feb and definitely will be visiting Mt Fuji. Where do you think is the best place to shoot Mt Fuji?

Here is my take on Mt Fuji in my recent trip to Japan.

167534_1547184681964_1305463182_31282646_6964788_n.jpg

Postcard quality. Color cast can be easily adjusted with some hue/saturation adjustment in PS by lowering the magenta channel in this case. The magenta cast adds a bit of mystery into this shot that makes it more unique as compared to the normal standard colored shots. To each of their preference, I prefer this. :)

agreed...

168727_1548211627637_1305463182_31284420_8064210_n.jpg

If HDR is indeed required to bring back some of the shadow details, it's fine. I love the close up of this shot, details are awesome, birds in foreground lake contrast against the background very well. Some slight softening on the snow cap details would probably ease the hardness overall.

one more

169051_1546208297555_1305463182_31281074_4505024_n.jpg

The framing in this shot is very creative indeed!

great shoots of Mt Fuji Tim! :)
You're going to Hakone and the five lakes?
Weesiong told me that you're in Tokyo around the same time as me, but i don't know how to contact you hehe...

I'll be going to Japan in Feb and definitely will be visiting Mt Fuji. Where do you think is the best place to shoot Mt Fuji?

I had only been to Lake Kawaguchiko only, so unable to comment.

most popular place is Hakone, but to me - if you have time, visit Fuji Five Lake (Kawaguchiko included),

great shoots of Mt Fuji Tim! :)
You're going to Hakone and the five lakes?
Weesiong told me that you're in Tokyo around the same time as me, but i don't know how to contact you hehe...

Hi archlover, is longtime no see.. :)

I just only went to one of the five lakes, Kawaguchiko.

WS never told me lei, WS :hammer: haha

Postcard quality. Color cast can be easily adjusted with some hue/saturation adjustment in PS by lowering the magenta channel in this case. The magenta cast adds a bit of mystery into this shot that makes it more unique as compared to the normal standard colored shots. To each of their preference, I prefer this. :)

If HDR is indeed required to bring back some of the shadow details, it's fine. I love the close up of this shot, details are awesome, birds in foreground lake contrast against the background very well. Some slight softening on the snow cap details would probably ease the hardness overall.

The framing in this shot is very creative indeed!

thank you for your advises and comment....:).