:: Just For You

excellent work again! i love your cafe photo series.

are u using any external lightings or purely natural lights?

Kongo said:
The last time I did a one-on-one private shoot in Singapore dated all the way back to Oct 2008, how time flies...

Thanks to Jovin for dragging me out of the mountain cave.

And thanks to zahne and candyyam for recommending the location.

very nice

I usually take quite some time to warm up too..

Before I start I ordered some drinks and food to discuss some ideas with jovin first, probably that helps to speed things up a little...

I was hoping that someone can enlighten me too.. in Singapore I guess it's going to be very difficult.

Shanghai, beijing & guangzhou maybe I can source for some low cost, photo-friendly cafe, in Singapore I am out of wits..

Only one hour Indeed not enough, sharing one hour also no point, I usually takes 30mins to warm up my brain too!

Ok shall we do another one? Haha

Anyone have other cafe to suggest??

Joking only, btw u were there b4 right?
nvr pm me the pics? haha..
Hahah, i poor student cannot share cost with ya :(, and if i join sure not enuff time. Lol!

What do I carry then? haha...

OK I will hold the reflector for both of you.. :bsmilie:

No master, GWC only, but thanks for the support.. hehehe

Finally Return of the Master!:bsmilie: As usual nice shoots! When can i go help you carry your bag?:angel:

I'll carry the model :bsmilie:

nice and sweet..love the composition and pp. Thanks for showing us your great work.

Thanks for understanding me so well.. sob sob sob

haha.. long time no see bro.. :)

I already hv too little time to spend on this hobby, I don't think I have perfect the genre I had been doing yet, if I practice a few more strokes I guess I will be ended up neither here nor there as well.

But I do understand why some others prefer to include more variety and showcase more kung-fu skills in their pics.

But as a hobbyist who are not v interested to go deep into the technical aspect I just want to follow my heart and do the style I like best..

Those who knows me will know that I always try to stay humble and never hesitate to admit that I am not a photography 十八般武艺精通 expert, I prefer to stay predictable and do what I like best.. haha

It's probably more convenient to communicate this way too, for example, when I ask Jovin what style she wanted, she just replied:
"就是你的style lor, 很bright很sweet然后我要有layout有wordings的那种... 还有我喜欢白一点的hor"
明白,我想应该是没有问题的啦...
:bsmilie:

I'm glad you stuck to what you do best, despite people asking you try new styles. We all can't be jack of all trades. Just do 1 thing, and be god damm at it. (Like you)

Thanks! :)

Yes, we do hv to cough out extra $$$, unfortunately singapore is a Pay and Pay country.. sob sob sob

I am not familiar with KL but in Beijing and Shanghai there are many nicely decor cafe which will not stop u from photo taking as long as u buy some drinks and avoid crowded hours.

Hope some wealthy CSer will open up a photography friendly Cafe in Singapore one day.. hahahah

Fantastic! Did you guys have to pay for using the place or allowed for non-commercial? Thanks.

I haven't been around much in Singapore but there's a lot of nice cafes in KL now.

Last edited:
Thanks for supporting again.. ;)

All ambient lights this round cos time not enuff to set up flash..

excellent work again! i love your cafe photo series.

are u using any external lightings or purely natural lights?

xie xie ni!! ^^

very nice

Thanks! Glad that you like the series.. :)

nice and sweet..love the composition and pp. Thanks for showing us your great work.

Good stuff! Glad to see you back, bro!

What do I carry then? haha...

OK I will hold the reflector for both of you.. :bsmilie:

No master, GWC only, but thanks for the support.. hehehe

:bsmilie: you carry the concept, the brains behind these wonderful picts! lol...

Finally... get to see another Kongo series. Good series as usual. At Egg3 Cafe.

Another excellent Master Kogo series.... Meet up soon?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Thanks for sharing.

Inspirational photos for me, a portrait enthusiasts. Thank you so much for sharing :)

In fact Jovin felt that we took "too little" shots during the process n was quite worried that I will not be able to deliver enuff pics for her.. haha

You should be charging her instead for such fine images .... master chio se master!

Thanks bro! ;)

Good stuff! Glad to see you back, bro!

Haha.. I need to credit Jovin for the concept too.. ^^

:bsmilie: you carry the concept, the brains behind these wonderful picts! lol...

Thanks, yup the venue is indeed Egg3...

Finally... get to see another Kongo series. Good series as usual. At Egg3 Cafe.

Thanks for your compliments and support too.. :)

Inspirational photos for me, a portrait enthusiasts. Thank you so much for sharing :)

Thanks bro, haha, never mind..
Being Priceless is even more precious right? :bsmilie:

You should be charging her instead for such fine images .... master chio se master!

Yup havent hear from you for quite some time sis.. :)

When is our idol Cheer going to visit Singapore or releasing a new album again? haha..

nice job master!!! Long time no see you!!!!

Kongo said:
Yup havent hear from you for quite some time sis.. :)

When is our idol Cheer going to visit Singapore or releasing a new album again? haha..

Alamak now then i saw your reply.. Haha u know our idol is those 不食人間煙火 type.... Some more taking her own sweet time to product her album.. I guess fastest next year lol!!!! Your photos are really good!! If you can help our idol take album cover photos then is really wowowowowow!!!!!