Just an idea: 120/220 gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
harlo there! just want to get an idea if such an outing can go thru.

now that hari raya and deepavali light up, i was hoping to go down to geylang and/or little india to shoot using 120/220 MF film ONLY. i wonder if there are other like-minded MF shooters who wants to go? i was thinking of shooting ard evening/last light time with 5-6 guys/gals.

just a thot. pls do leave ur comments here? ;)

I go dig out my MF camera first.. wonder if it still works? see how first , test run it first tis week end..

Can APC size join! ;)

when would it be, approximately?

(I'd like to join but I'll be back in town at the end of October)

we still need to organise a 120 outting to these places right?

the shoot at serangoon aint a 120 gathering

Woot! Can get to see a mamiya ;)

BTW, I was at the mosque along new bridge road yesterday (its near raffles hospital), got lots of stalls setup.

I got 3 rolls of delta 3.2k on standby, a few 400 for pushing. Outing details, then let's rock.

Alvin

witness - wat say u? actually, since we both have the idea to shoot the same thing, might as well go together? ;)

problem is i only free on some of the weekends only. this weekend got a portfolio shoot with some frens. next sat covering an event. weekday nites got classes.

humm, whats the timining for the stalls on friday?

i can only make it down like at 7 + ish. if its this firday.
would the stalls still be open at that time?

i would probally try to use velvia or 100 vs, and see how it goes.

Does anyone know when and at what time the preparations start for the fire walking at the Sri Mariamman temple in Chinatown? I heard it the monday before Deepavali? I know its a whole night event, including the prayers and fire light up.........was there last year but didn's stay till next morning. This year want to see whole process, my last year in Singapore.........

Hong Sien

Status
Not open for further replies.