June 2011 Outing - Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baracus

Mar 24, 2008
The Far East
From what I understand, this month outing will be held at at Sungei Buloh, (I could be wrong) but it won't hurt to offer other suggestions, right?

I just found out that Bukit Brown Cemetery has been green-lighted for redevelopment recently (scheduling phase), so it might be a good time to visit it while it's still there. There's also a variety of birds and insects for you birders and macro-ist.

I'd go alone, but the more the merrier, no? Anyway, any other off-the-beaten places you guys are interested to hold the outing at? We'll make it an un-official trip otherwise.

sounds fun. :)

haven't shot macro for a long time and my family is expecting a newcomer this month :)

but i'll definitely try to make it if its a macro shoot.

Thanks Baracus for the headsup. I'm fine w/ any place for the outing. But the Cemetry one sounds really fun. Let's do this one?
We can save Sungei Buloh for next month. It's super dupe hot lately, probably not a good time to walk around SB anyway...

Thanks Baracus for the headsup. I'm fine w/ any place for the outing. But the Cemetry one sounds really fun. Let's do this one?
We can save Sungei Buloh for next month. It's super dupe hot lately, probably not a good time to walk around SB anyway...

Yeah, guys Bukit Brown it shall be; how about June 18th? but is there a coffee shop nearby where we can gather for a cuppa 1st?

How about we go on the bukit brown outing without the need to eat at a coffee shop first?

How about we go on the bukit brown outing without the need to eat at a coffee shop first?

how about you join after those who needs to eat have eaten elsewhere ;)

or meet up with those who aren't eating first?

not right to deprive pple of a decent breakfast :bsmilie:

18th I can't go there, kids got event to attend. I think we'd better go on 25th, the last weekend during school holiday?

Bukit Brown sound like nice place, never really been there :)

detritus said:
how about you join after those who needs to eat have eaten elsewhere ;)

or meet up with those who aren't eating first?

not right to deprive pple of a decent breakfast :bsmilie:

I agree with detritus. Thanks for the suggestion. <thumbs up>

I wonder any lens filter to filter out paranormal activities?

Status
Not open for further replies.