Joseph Linaschke in Singapore (March 20-25, 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya lor.
rainning whole morning.
might even be whole day.
isit still on?

Rain is pretty heavy! Joseph here and it's 12:00. I was hoping to hear back from Gatus on if we're still on or not. If anyone is checking this now I'll be a little late… hopepfully someone is!!!

-Joseph @ApertureExpert

agreed that the rain is not doing us good..is it still ongoing?

We're here in Marina. Rain's still pouring though not as hard. Might do some other shooting. For those who still would like to join come on down to Marina Square!

Hey all,

It was raining quite a bit so only a few showed up. I saw private messages from a couple of people that may have been looking for us, sorry! We were at the front of the mall at 12:00 as posted, and waited in the Starbucks until probably 1:00. We walked around and did a few photos but the weather wasn't great, so we cut it short.

I'll post photos asap and will link to them from here!

-Joseph @ApertureExpert

Sorry to hear about the cut-short walkaround Joseph.

I sent a PM several hours ago as it would have been difficult to find you guys since the Marina area is huge. No reply though, so I figured arrangements must have been in limbo due to the rain.

It was really nice of you to offer a chance to meet up and chat/shoot, and I hope the rest of your stay here is great!

CHEERS!

Hi CSers,

It was a bummer as the weather didn't cooperate with our photowalk. :( Fortunately, Joseph still was kind enough to accomodate some photo activities for those who attended and even if it was a short day, it was made interesting, nonetheless.

For those who are still interested in learning and/or attending Joseph's seminars/activities, you can message him via his email at joseph@photojoseph.com. :thumbsup:

My thanks to Joseph Linaschke for the time and the tips shared. Also thanks to the peeps who came. And thanks to all who supported. Hope that next time around it'll not rain on our parade, literally :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.