Joint US-Singapore Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
I was part of the exercise group for the annual exercise. Some pics to share...

Have tree...will take cover.
32303794.jpg

The Tankee
32286006.jpg

Abraham and the Sunflower
32285937.jpg

32285931.jpg

A Static Display
32285929.jpg

The Two Abrahams
32285938.jpg

Abraham in Black and White
32285939.jpg

Incidentally, we were told that we are the first singaporeans to fire the abrahams. So if any of you guys had fired one before, let me know and i will bring it up to the colonel. =)

Cheers

The trip was a reservist, business and leisure trip. Training was in Texas then i went to LA to meet a client.

We were allowed to take pics and I'm putting them here to share cos its ok. I've been requested by both sides (US and Sing) to put up on the web for them.

Cheers

Hiee ....

Great pics and clouds too . Its a wow Texas clouds you have there....

reminds me of the tamiya models i use to have.....of the two.....

rgds,
sulhan

iamasaint said:
The trip was a reservist, business and leisure trip. Training was in Texas then i went to LA to meet a client.

We were allowed to take pics and I'm putting them here to share cos its ok. I've been requested by both sides (US and Sing) to put up on the web for them.

Cheers

Envy you..taking pics during army is something which not many can do! =)

like the contrast in 3 with the flower n tank

Yeah...I was excited about shooting too! But I have come to realise (yes only now) that its quite distracting to shoot just on the sideline... one should just concentrate on shooting and nothing else if possible. I was there on a seperate task. We didnt have an official full time photographer and me and another guy were roped in.

tot your wedding stuff is good, but these shows that you have a creative eye for capturing unique and interesting views.

love the sunflower pix.

i LOVE the Tankee shot...... shadow.... constract... Superb!

Status
Not open for further replies.