jobless eh, very sian eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
newspaper Recruitment column so thin ~~~~~~~~~~ i remember few years back it was so thick ...........:cry:

You can always be a Photographer's Assistant.. :devil:

Originally posted by ninelives
newspaper Recruitment column so thin ~~~~~~~~~~ i remember few years back it was so thick ...........:cry:

look harder and go to more recruitment co. ..........should find a job if ur expectations r hot very high....

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Say, don't we need a nude model for a Clubsnap shoot? :devil:
u mean... his cat?;)

ninelives: maybe just get some not so relevent job first till economy pick up? cheer up! sooner or later sure got good job come your way one! :thumbsup:

ninelives, i have a contract job for 1 year if u are interested. ( cannot break contract for the year, if u want 2 years also can)

u will be placed in charged of a IT club.

let me know if u are interested.

Originally posted by dragos
ninelives, i have a contract job for 1 year if u are interested. ( cannot break contract for the year, if u want 2 years also can)

u will be placed in charged of a IT club.

let me know if u are interested.

Sorry to interupt...but will this contract job still have at the end of the year? Think of changing my job

Originally posted by tweakmax

Sorry to interupt...but will this contract job still have at the end of the year? Think of changing my job

sigh, i am jobless and you got a job. still want to snatch my rice bowl....:cry:

Originally posted by ninelives

sigh, i am jobless and you got a job. still want to snatch my rice bowl....:cry:

sorlee :p

jobless is good!

i'm so sick of working. no more school holidays. no more waking up late / early morning jogs. no more time to myself. no more lazing around in front of the comp. no more shopping on week days when the crowds aren't there. no more being the first at the Mango sales cos they start on weekdays too.

and the work just goes on and on and on and on.

if i'd known it'd be like that, i'd taken a full year off first b4 looking for a job or i'd just work part time.

at most just get pocket money from parents lo!

Originally posted by wildhoney
jobless is good!

i'm so sick of working. no more school holidays. no more waking up late / early morning jogs. no more time to myself. no more lazing around in front of the comp. no more shopping on week days when the crowds aren't there. no more being the first at the Mango sales cos they start on weekdays too.

if i'd known it'd be like that, i'd taken a full year off first b4 looking for a job or i'd just work part time.

huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh .

Originally posted by wildhoney
jobless is good!

heheee.... i guess u r s'porean, that's why u can say this loudly. i also sick of working but i never dare to think of that, as i still got loans to clear, still need to give parent money etc.... :cry:

btw, good luck to u ninelives! hope u get a job soon! ;)

Originally posted by tweakmax

Nope....quite urgent...

ninelives, u emailed me liao??

I will contact u on monday afternoon to tell u more..

Status
Not open for further replies.