Joanna - Silent killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
90078385.jpg

Comments welcome.

best of the series for me....

the sin city set is okay but if you were trying to get the feel of the the movie - ie babes that looking at too much would cause high blood pressure and well deadly in one pacakage this is not there yet. Some of the position comes across as akward. personal choice is elegant,sexy and dangerous - bob carlos clerk style. The others look better.

Say hi to big bird aka Joanna.

nice series! good lighting and feel. just some shots ~ composition and posing could be improved

Hey Guys!
thanks for all the comments - i do think im more of Noisy Killer than Silent Killer though :D

great pics and post processing - made the skin look good :)

DP, how come no critique ah?
let me say in your place :p .. #8: Big Hips! Although she has big hips u can change angle or post process

haha, not that i really mind my hips anymore!

i love the ones with the mask actually.. some of the mask shots, it looks so fused into the skin its almost like face painted/ skin tight mask which is pretty cool

cheers

I didn't comment becasue I like the series.

No slam on the hip is because i found them beautiful. Very womanly. Glad you dont mind them anymore. Better yet, love them. :)

I like the second pic the best.

Very well done like the post, Theme and lighting,but the noise is abit distracting thought. I guess that the noise is beening added in with intention for the black and white effect

Thanks everyone again. just back from overseas.

Wish everyone a great 2008 and shoot more beautiful photos!

tks Deadpoet again. :sweat: hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.